Here's Something Exciting...

jedibunny
jedibunny Posts: 321
Try it!

1) go to http://images.google.com
2) type in your MFP username
3) scroll through the image results

Chances are, unless your username is something that refers to a very popular something on the interwebs, you'll see yourself. (Or at least whatever profile pictures you've used in the past.) I saw no less than four of my former images up there as well as my customized progress bar.

Repeat this with your friends' usernames and see how many pop up.

Replies

• pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,871 Member
    Didn't work for me. Saw some purdy pics, though :bigsmile:
  • jedibunny
    Yeah, you get to be a pinup, so... you know.. not fair :P
  • Expialidojess
    Expialidojess Posts: 441 Member
    Mine was a bunch of random crap. I'm kinda sad none of my awesome pics are floating around on the interwebz.
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Mothing but pics that I've posted on here.
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Mine was a bunch of random crap. I'm kinda sad none of my awesome pics are floating around on the interwebz.
    I can fix that for you ;)
  • clydethecat
    clydethecat Posts: 1,087 Member
    yeah all i got were cats.. not that i dont like cats. there were some pretty cute ones :)
  • Jain
    Jain Posts: 861 Member
    I've tried this before. I get a lot of very nice pics of Jain Temples.
  • thebaconbeast
    thebaconbeast Posts: 560 Member
    Yep I see some of me.
  • Expialidojess
    I can fix that for you ;)

You totally have them all saved in a file on your desktop, don't you?! S'ok. I like it.
  • jedibunny
    It's shown me and a handful of my friends, but definitely not all. I'm sure it has to do with whether your name contains something more "normal" than, say, "jedibunny" - lol.
  • katy84o
    katy84o Posts: 744 Member
    Ahh! The weirdest part is that I saw some of my mfp friends photos on there too.
  • ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    Oh my god, there are pictures of me on the internet and I'm not even naked.

That was disappointing.
  • miranda_mom
    miranda_mom Posts: 873 Member
    I saw one of my pictures (the one I used most often, which is not of me) and then tons of pictures of Miranda Lambert, Miranda Kerr, and Miranda Cosgrove.
  • jedibunny

doey, you're on there. The default shows results for "doeth" and you have to click "did you mean doeyh?"
  • cominupmilhouse
    cominupmilhouse Posts: 257 Member
    Just as I suspected, pages and pages of Milhouse Van Houttan. Was interested to know that this particular quote made it to be a t-shirt and, interestingly enough, a tattoo.
  • logicman69
    logicman69 Posts: 1,034 Member
    Hmmm... I got a pic of me, then a pic of Meaghan Rath, Then another pic of me... NICE!
  • firesoforion
    firesoforion Posts: 1,017 Member
    almost all related to me, some which I'd forgotten and had to really think about! :bigsmile: That was great!
  • jplord
    jplord Posts: 510 Member
    and they ARE awesome...
  • Flixie00
    Flixie00 Posts: 1,195 Member
    V scary, my weight loss ticker and Twitter icons came up. I also got a load of random pics from MFP, including pics of my MFP pals. Evidence that everything we do on the www leaves a trace.
  • Expialidojess

doey, you're on there. The default shows results for "doeth" and you have to click "did you mean doeyh?"

Yay!!! They're not even the fun ones, though.
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Creepy
  • dinosnopro
    dinosnopro Posts: 2,177 Member
    dinosnore_study_by_thegurch-d4ybzsm.jpg
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,173 Member
    Bunch of random pix that I've posted...but this one made me chuckle...

1329917717769_2149964.png
  • Nerple
    Nerple Posts: 1,291 Member
    Found 2 pictures from me, one was the Boston Bruins logo it picked up as my icon on a different forum, and from MFP it picked up a picture I posted of Massachusetts a while ago.

It was mostly pictures of purple nail polish and people grabbing other people's chests.