HELP -- GOING ON A CRUISE -- ROYAL CARIBBEAN - TRAVEL AGENT

Options
Hi All,

My husband and I have been saving for 3 years to go on a cruise (last major trip was backpacking Europe and now we want to relaaaaax).

We booked a 9 day Royal Caribbean Cruise and I hear they have 'spa fare' on the menu which means low sodium and carb and calories.

Has anyone tried this? I've lost 45lbs and don't want to screw up all my hard work but still want a nice trip!

Of course, we are doing 5 active shore excursions so that should get in my exercise cals for the day, but just looking for tips from any other cruisers.

Thanks,
Pink

Replies

• JessicaT2007
    JessicaT2007 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    well, every cruise I have been on always has options, but I never tried them because at the time I didn't need to worry about it. I am sure they are good tho. I love cruise food! Have fun!

Where are you going? We are taking a European cruise in November. I cannot wait!!
  • katie517
    Options
    It's all about portion control. Remember you can try everything, but all you need is a taste. Slow down when you eat (which is easy if you are eating with other people because of conversation). Stop when you are full. It's hard, but to avoid food areas in between meals.

I did NOT think of any of this before my honeymoon and here I am! :blushing:
  • kimpentelute
    Options
    Check out cruise critic boards. They have any and everything you want to know. Food, packing lists, hints, thousands of questions and answers and VERY detailed reports on each port and activities. You will love this site! Good Luck!
  • cfwright6
    Options
    cruisecritic.com and cruisemates.com I am all those sights all the time for info.
  • selbyhutch
    selbyhutch Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Sign up for the exercise classes! The yoga is always fabulous... not sure if you are going to the beach, but yoga on the beach is the best ever.