141lb gone forever!!! (before/after pics!)

Options

Replies

• jfan175
    jfan175 Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work! You should be proud of yourself.
  • davert123
    davert123 Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    That is a lot of hard work ... but so worth it, you look great and I bet you fill on top of the world:-) My hat goes off to you. Thanks for posting as well as you are inspirational :-)
  • CarrieQuiteContrary
    CarrieQuiteContrary Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You are great!
  • sheryllamb72
    sheryllamb72 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    You've done soooooooooo amazingly. And I can't believe how much younger you look!!

Fantastic job, well done. xx:flowerforyou:
  • Raseac11
    Raseac11 Posts: 41
    Options
    Wow! What a transformation! You look amazing! Congratulations!! I thought the same thing, "You look younger!" Gee, wonder if that works for those of us over 50! Ha. Ha.
  • mirandamayhem
    Options
    Well done! That's amazing! You must feel so energetic and positive! xx
  • CRIMSONCRUISERS
    CRIMSONCRUISERS Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, I know how much will power and work you had to put into this journey......WELL DONE
  • redfroggie
    redfroggie Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    You look stunning! You look 10 years younger in your last picture compared to the first one! Well done, how inspiring. :drinker:
  • deer37
    deer37 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    holy moly you look amazing! in the before photos, you look about 45 and in the afters, you look 19!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
  • AstyPasty
    AstyPasty Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! You look amazing and must be so proud. Well done on doing Race for Life too - I'm hoping to do our local one next year. :flowerforyou:
  • elri1908
    elri1908 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Awesome transformation! Well done on all the hard work it must have taken you to get here. Enjoy your new life! You look AMAZING - 10 years younger at least!
  • dajero1
    dajero1 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Success indeed. Very proud of you. Love the tutu. Wishing you many years ahead of healthy eating.
  • dejatyja
    dejatyja Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Awesome job
  • Loopylu84
    Loopylu84 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You look so good!
  • noweightfisherj
    noweightfisherj Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look like a total different person! Congratulations!
  • snoozypoo
    snoozypoo Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Wow well done :)
  • AllisonB145
    AllisonB145 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Way to go! That was no east accomplishment, you should be very proud of yourself.
  • Janiot
    Janiot Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Fantastic - you are an inspiration - well done!
  • kmshred
    kmshred Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    incredible. look like a different person and 50 years younger ... well you get my point ;)
  • jacksamjack
    jacksamjack Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    What a fabulous transformation - you are certainly no longer the person you were!! You look so much younger too!! Well done, you deserve the smile you are wearing so proudly. :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!