Another Goal Reached, Just one more to Go

Options
jhardenbergh
jhardenbergh Posts: 1,035 Member
So I posted this on my blog last night and figured I would put it on the forum as since more people go to the message board. I use everyone's success stories for motivation and haven't posted mine in here for awhile so i figured I would update a little bit.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/jhardenbergh

Replies

• sting5
    sting5 Posts: 408
    Options
    What an amazing story! Congratulations...you and your wife look fabulous! Best of luck
  • Jessibear86
    Jessibear86 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Clearly you both worked your butts off! Conrats!
  • Maridar
    Maridar Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    what a commitment, wow, you both look great!!!
  • OTchic
    OTchic Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    wow you two are looking so great! congrats on the change and congrats on ur success to both of oyou!
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to you both! Well done!
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    I am so inspired by you and your wife!! Congratulations on your baby to be, get ready for the most wonderful years (but most sleep-deprived) of your lives! :flowerforyou:
  • DominiqueSmall
    DominiqueSmall Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I started tearing up when I saw the amaizing transformation you have had! Wow! You should be doubly proud of yourself. AND you totally motivated and inspired me tonight when I so needed it. Congratulations on a superb job. Way to go!

Dominique
  • designsbybriana
    designsbybriana Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Holy hell! Your wife and yourself look amazing!! I'm so inspired! Congrats both of you and great job on your hard work! It totally shows!
  • HeatherTransformed
    HeatherTransformed Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Wow! You both look so good.... and so young! Congrats! Very inspiring.
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    That is ballin'! Keep it up man you look great. I got a hearty laugh from the speedo entry :)
  • jhardenbergh
    jhardenbergh Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    thanks everyone, I appreciate it
  • davert123
    davert123 Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    far our man, you have changed your life there - what an absolute star. Thanks for being an inspiration
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!