Toning and adding more strength Traning

Options
Whats' Up you Guys..Ive order me a 40lb dumbell from walmart website..Im so excited..Im ready to start focusing on toning since I have 35 more pounds to go because when I look in the mirror Im still not satisfied:sad: :sad: I want to build upper tone muscles .my back my triceps,my abs..my legs are awesome...Let me warn you people start strength training in the beggining so when you get closer and closer to your goal weight you can look more tone.....I cant wait I shouldve order next day oh well wasnt in my budget:ohwell: ..

WARNING:PEOPLE SEE THAT TONE ALONG THE WAY JUST DONT DO CARDIO...I GOT A WORKOUT BENCH IM BOUT TO START ASAP....

Replies

• vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    HOLY CRAP Shanta you are ROCKIN !!! Keep IT Up!!!!! Thanks for the bright close up!!! NOW WE see ya!!! Once again girl this Montana gal is rah-rahing for ya!!!!
    vhuber
  • Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Options
    Thanks..But Ugh I got some major toning to do well atleast is brite enough this time:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    a lot of ppl lose weight, then start strength training. I am blessed enough to get a great deal on a trainer and she has been working with me about 12 wks

I was looking in the mirror as we worked today and saw MUSCLES in my upper body!

WOO HOO!!

Muscles as sexah!!:smokin:
  • Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Options
    a lot of ppl lose weight, then start strength training. I am blessed enough to get a great deal on a trainer and she has been working with me about 12 wks

I was looking in the mirror as we worked today and saw MUSCLES in my upper body!

WOO HOO!!

Muscles as sexah!!:smokin:

I know thats my main thang Im start doing toning muscle are hella sexc cant afford a trainer but Ill train myself :laugh: what do you do and your muscles are great