Favorite Brand of Jeans?

Options
2»

Replies

• aegisprncs
    aegisprncs Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I have long legs so Levi 515 long but I can get those here so the only other jeans I have found to fit are, ashamed to admit it but.... Khloe Kardashian jeans. I must say that they fit me perfectly. Oh well, I was "forced" to buy into the Kardashian empire! :sad: :laugh:
  • weighlossforbaby
    weighlossforbaby Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    I love Catos jeans which go for $20 :)
  • weighlossforbaby
    weighlossforbaby Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    I have long legs so Levi 515 long but I can get those here so the only other jeans I have found to fit are, ashamed to admit it but.... Khloe Kardashian jeans. I must say that they fit me perfectly. Oh well, I was "forced" to buy into the Kardashian empire! :sad: :laugh:

Khloe Kardashian isn't that bad (she's my favorite Kardashian). I bet her clothes her nice :smile:
  • KStambulic
    KStambulic Posts: 131
    Options
    Levi's Signature bootcut jeans are my favorite. Then my old Brody jeans.
  • LonLB
    LonLB Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    This is a womens thread but whatever

Favorite-Lucky I don't buy anymore though-and haven't since no longer single

I want to try a pair of Diesel jeans too, just to see what the hype is all about
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    I have two favorites: my Lucky jeans and my Miss Me jeans? Love them both.
  • Easywider
    Easywider Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Diesel's.

Rock&Repub had some decent lines. Tru's fit terrible and so do 7's for me.
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    Rock Revivals. Not cheap but they look good. :)
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    YMI
  • wgn4166
    wgn4166 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    Miss Me Jeans. Levi's were my favorite till I found these
  • annabellj
    annabellj Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    im a jean *kitten* lol. i used to buy from ae and they were cheap until my friend made me try on a good pair. im like, no way am I spending over $100 bucks on a pair! but they make my *kitten* look amazing now! and I just bought a pair of rock and republic on sale at dillards and they look fantastic too! one good pair is totally worth it although half my closet is miss mes now! and I want to look as good as I feel now, so I figure I worked really hard to get here, im worth it!
  • YouAreTheShit
    YouAreTheShit Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    I love a girl in a pair of Miss Me's...

Annie knows this!

LOL
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    Levi 501s or and a couple of tru religion im embarrassed to say how much i spent on them
  • annabellj
    annabellj Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    I love a girl in a pair of Miss Me's...

Annie knows this!

LOL
    muah! I need to take more pics lol
  • SARgirl
    SARgirl Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Silver or BKE!
  • Dauntlessness
    Dauntlessness Posts: 1,489 Member
    Options
    I heard Levi and silver are great!

Personally, I wear the jeans they sell at "The Dress Barn". I have gone from store to store trying to find ones that fit right and they are the ONLY jeans I was super happy with.
    You probably know what I mean when I say some jean's back pockets are too far apart and make your butt look funny, the middle inseam is too "tight", the front of the waist makes your belly look bigger then it is, the waist is too tight but the butt is too big, or the waist it too big and the butt is too tight...

These ones just "fit" for me.

Side note: They average around $40-60.00.
  • louisey112
    louisey112 Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Levi's are my choice, but not too entirely picky - just not skinny jeans...ugh!
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Bumping for later....
  • crazybigchick
    Options
    im a jean *kitten* lol. i used to buy from ae and they were cheap until my friend made me try on a good pair. im like, no way am I spending over $100 bucks on a pair! but they make my *kitten* look amazing now! and I just bought a pair of rock and republic on sale at dillards and they look fantastic too! one good pair is totally worth it although half my closet is miss mes now! and I want to look as good as I feel now, so I figure I worked really hard to get here, im worth it!

I love that mentality! I spend soo much time in mommy sweats and the rest of the time in uncomfortable suits, hose, and boring sensible take me seriously heels. I want to in the few occasions I get to enjoy life have jeans that aren't embarrassing to be seen in!
  • crazybigchick
    Options
    BTW thank you guys for all the feedback! I feel completely out of the loop! I have never even heard of a lot of these brands!