journey so far..pics- other 5"2' women goals?

Options

Replies

• Tribbey143
    Tribbey143 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Any one else?? Have you lifted weights to lose or mostly cardio?
  • littlelol
    littlelol Posts: 539
    Options
    4ft 11 <<<<<
  • Ohmydaze
    Ohmydaze Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3, and my goal now is mostly to tone up :) I weigh 117, I'd like to be 112. When you're short, it only takes a few pounds to feel a big difference.

My profile pic is my bikini... Which is my motivation for losing those last few pounds. My goal for this month is to do half an hour HIIT and calisthenics every night, maybe in the morning too if I'm not busy.
  • bluex232
    bluex232 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    5'3 here, I have a 4yo and an 11month old. Finally lost my baby weight...I think the next 10 are part of my freshman 15, lol. I have not done much with weights, I mostly do walking and ab/butt/thigh routines. I didn't really take any before pics, although I wish I had, I can't really see a differnce in my body, but others say they can, I think if I had pics maybe I could see it too. Our starting/current/goal weights are pretty similar!

HW 145 (right out of the hospital when 2nd was born)
    MFP SW 135 (7mo after 2nd was born)
    CW 125
    GW 115
  • gaiareeves
    gaiareeves Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Congrats, you look amazing!

Height: 5'3.5"
    HW: 180
    SW: 165lbs+
    CW: 128
    GW: 112 - 119

Before (Summer '11): 165lbs+ / UK size 16 / US size 12
    2lxfozc.jpg
    2wlzn7r.jpg

During/Current: 128lbs / UK size 10 / US size 6
    2zfjyvs.jpg
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    you look awesome. i started at 140-142 ish and i am now 125 but i still don't look as good as you :(
  • final10
    final10 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I don't have any progress pics but my stats are close to yours.

I'm 5'3
    Started in Feb at 141
    1st goal 127 by 4/7
    Today I'm 124
    I've really slacked off on the dieting and falling back into old habits, I guess I lost a few more by exercise alone.
    Next goal 117 by 9/9 my bday
  • final10
    final10 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Gaia - you look great! Everyone does!

Please feel free to add me as a friend :)
  • Tribbey143
    Options
    I'm 5'3, and my goal now is mostly to tone up :) I weigh 117, I'd like to be 112. When you're short, it only takes a few pounds to feel a big difference.

My profile pic is my bikini... Which is my motivation for losing those last few pounds. My goal for this month is to do half an hour HIIT and calisthenics every night, maybe in the morning too if I'm not busy.

Wow you look amazing! Good job:)) 112 dang girl that's sounds hard! Let me know how you do it when you get there!!
  • Tribbey143
    Options
    5'3 here, I have a 4yo and an 11month old. Finally lost my baby weight...I think the next 10 are part of my freshman 15, lol. I have not done much with weights, I mostly do walking and ab/butt/thigh routines. I didn't really take any before pics, although I wish I had, I can't really see a differnce in my body, but others say they can, I think if I had pics maybe I could see it too. Our starting/current/goal weights are pretty similar!

HW 145 (right out of the hospital when 2nd was born)
    MFP SW 135 (7mo after 2nd was born)
    CW 125
    GW 115

Yay for losin baby weight! wtg(; try some weights that's where I'm going to try and move my focus too. ....I've heard good things! Never tooate for before, or mid-way pics! :)) you'll be glad you did jut take em!
  • Tribbey143
    Options
    Congrats, you look amazing!

Height: 5'3.5"
    HW: 180
    SW: 165lbs+
    CW: 128
    GW: 112 - 119

Before (Summer '11): 165lbs+ / UK size 16 / US size 12
    2lxfozc.jpg
    2wlzn7r.jpg

During/Current: 128lbs / UK size 10 / US size 6
    2zfjyvs.jpg

You look awesome!!!!!!!!!!!! :))))))) wtg !!
  • grace_c
    grace_c Posts: 28
    Options
    my goal weight is 123… my current weight is 138! i have a ways to go!
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options

You look so lean. I don't think you need to lose the 5 lbs, but do what you need to feel happy.
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    OP - you look fantastic.
  • direwolfprincess
    direwolfprincess Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    5'2 and my goal is to get to 125. Once there I will reevaluate. :smile:
  • Tribbey143
    Options
    5'2 and my goal is to get to 125. Once there I will reevaluate. :smile:

Yay!! Yeah!! 125 was my main biggest goal because that's what my driver license says :)) I'm okay with that weight if I could get a little more toned on my tummy :)
  • ChcolateLady11
    Options
    I'm 5'7 but I have to say WAY TO GO GIRL!!!! :-)
  • Tribbey143
    Options

You look so lean. I don't think you need to lose the 5 lbs, but do what you need to feel happy.

Can someone explain HIIT to me?
  • Tribbey143
    Options
    Anymore shorty progress pics!? Let's see them ladies:)
  • jen8014
    jen8014 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey there!

I'm 5'2" and started at 175.3. Currently at 147.8:

sideshot.jpg

Final goal is really 120, but set it at 135 hopefully by September!