I'm not there yet! But I'm getting closer :) (Pics)

Options
So, these are both from my birthdays. The first, (ew) is from my 22nd birthday, and the 2nd is my 23rd. I just recently joined myfitnesspal. My goal is to be at a healthy weight (30 more pounds to go) by my 24th birthday, in March 2013 :) Thanks for checking it out! <3

PROGRESSION.png

Replies

• DangerJim71
    DangerJim71 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    You really look great. I had about 70 pounds to lose and have lost about 35 of it too. It is amazing what a difference it makes. Just think, we are half way to awesome!!!
  • tabbycat627
    Options
    You look so much younger in the second picture! What a difference losing weight makes :)
    You look fab already, but I sincerely wish you the best of luck with the rest of your weight loss ^^
  • nothing1994
    nothing1994 Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    You looked great in the first picture and really sexy in the second! Good luck with the rest of your weight loss journey. Your doing an amazing job:smile:
  • Thanks guys!! :) It's become so much easier to stop making bad food decisions, and to open myself up to new foods. I can't wait to share another birthday picture with you next year! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!