Eating late at night! Need Advice

Options
Need some advice. I eat dinner around 6/7 and then am so hungry at 9/10. Any advice on how to resist the food cravings that late at night?

Thanks.

Replies

• CyberEd312
    CyberEd312 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Options
    Don't resist.......... Eat............ If you have the calories then by all means enjoy... I go to bed with a 500 calorie snack every single night and have managed to lose a few pounds.... If it fits into your daily allowance there is no rules about when you have to eat them... Best of Luck...
  • Bobby_Clerici
    Bobby_Clerici Posts: 1,828 Member
    Options
    Eat a snack around 9pm; this will help your cravings.
    Check out my diary to see what I eat. It varies.
    Last night:
    Fiber One - Chewy Bars - Chocolate Mocha, 2 bar 280
    Dannon Oikos - Greek Yogurt, Strawberry on the Bottom, 5.3 oz 120
    total of 400 calories
    Just IGNORE those who tell you not to eat after 6pm or whatever.
    That's total bull.
    Good Luck !
  • theglencoegirl
    theglencoegirl Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    if you don't have any calories left- i suggest a tea--by the time the kettle boils, tea steeps and cools--your cravings are gone and you still get to enjoy a lovely tea!!! i have one each night after i put the kids to bed--instead of the cookies, and junk i used to devour!!
  • Sublog
    Sublog Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Need some advice. I eat dinner around 6/7 and then am so hungry at 9/10. Any advice on how to resist the food cravings that late at night?

Thanks.

Learn to deal with hunger. It gets easier with time.

With that being said, I've always found pounding water after my last meal kept me full longer, or really late, drinking a diet soda took the edge off my hunger pains.