Patrick Swayze dies

Options
DaniNei
DaniNei Posts: 132 Member
I'm so sad that he died. :sad: I loved his movies and he was such a great actor. I am really going to miss him.

Here is an article from yahoo about it.
http://omg.yahoo.com/news/publicist-patrick-swayze-dies-at-57/27788?nc

Replies

• samantha115
    Options
    I just read that. Its so sad.
  • strongandfit
    Options
    He was only 57.

I loved him in Dirty Dancing and Ghost. Wow. Watching Ghost from now on will be really sad.

:cry:

So sad.
  • Magenta15
    Magenta15 Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    awwwww :sad:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    I hate this, dirty dancing is one of my favorite movies :cry:
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    I posted earlier that Dirty Dancing is my number 1 favorite movie of all time...so sad that he's gone. The movie will never be the same for me now. I'd always wished Patrick Swayze and Jennifer Grey had done a sequel...especially when I heard he had cancer, and he looked so ill...
  • estherguas
    estherguas Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    This is very sad news...I feel so bad for his wife
  • Short_Stuff
    Options
    This just shocked the living daylights out of me as I am just finding out ! I can't believe it, I absolutely loved him in Dirty Dancing, Road House and Ghost. I thought he was awesome, especially the way he walked, with that lopsided sexy strut. He will surely be missed.
  • neenaleigh
    neenaleigh Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    i just cant believe so many famous people are dying in such a short amount of time. Even though they are not relatives we all feel some sort of connection with them! Its just so sad!:sad:
  • DanneLynne
    DanneLynne Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Heart BROKEN.
  • amymeenieminymo
    amymeenieminymo Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    Oh no, I loved him. He was one of those actors that I really respected, both professionally and by the class act that he seemed to be personally. I feel so bad for his wife. This is really sad sad news.
  • LauraGUnit
    Options
    So sad. His love scene with Jennifer Grey is the sexiest scene EVER! And no naughty bits. How did they do it?! Pure chemistry.
  • Chenoachem
    Chenoachem Posts: 1,758 Member
    Options
    That is strange. He has been around since I was a kid. I liked him in Donnie Darco.
  • selbyhutch
    selbyhutch Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I loved him as well & am very sad about his passing. My thoughts are with his family.
  • jojo52610
    jojo52610 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    very sad :cry:
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    I have loved him for years, since he was in THE OUTSIDERS.

Very sad.
    We are losing so many good people!

Memaw
  • AwMyLoLo
    AwMyLoLo Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    I hated seeing him so sick. I hate seeing anyone suffer from cancer and then finally being defeated by it. Cancer is the most terrifying reality...:frown: :sad:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    I loved his movies - I really will miss him! It's hard for me to see someone battle so hard and pass from Cancer.

The Outsiders, Roadhouse, Dirty Dancing, Point Break - all great. I even liked the TV show he was on last year....
  • 1Corinthians13
    1Corinthians13 Posts: 5,296 Member
    Options
    So sad, but he's not hurting anymore. He's suffered for a long time.
  • shutterbug4674
    shutterbug4674 Posts: 3,690 Member
    Options
    Very sad, but I am happy that he is not suffering anymore.
    Also, if anyone wants to see him, like you've never seen him before, checkout
    "To Wong Foo, Thanks for Everything, Julie Newmar" HILARIOUS!
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Very sad, but I am happy that he is not suffering anymore.
    Also, if anyone wants to see him, like you've never seen him before, checkout
    "To Wong Foo, Thanks for Everything, Julie Newmar" HILARIOUS!
    That was an awesome movie. I loved John Leguizamo (msp). He was halarious!!!