I'm new and I would love some friends!

Options
2»

Replies

• violetta88
    violetta88 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Anyone is always welcome to add me - I'm on here all the time, and love motivating people (I find it's motivation in itself!)
  • TheUglyFriend
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Ü been using this app a couple of months but having friends is always better to keep you motivated
  • Bluejenn
    Bluejenn Posts: 20
    Options
    I started here last fall and then got off track but now I'm back and motivated. Anyone please feel free to add me, I'm looking for all the support I can get and will offer as much back.
  • gemmalianne84
    Options
    Hiya! Feel free to add me. I'm a daily user :)
  • winddancer57
    winddancer57 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me too,I check in everyday,track my food and make notes. Welcome to you.I'm new myself,still feeling my way around
  • tmbowen12
    tmbowen12 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me :o)
  • ciaobellaxo
    Options
    Hi! :) Anyone can feel free to add me! I'm pretty new and would love some more friends! :) 20 pounds in two weeks lost already! :) I am also a daily user! :)
  • Noodlesinator
    Noodlesinator Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. I'm new as well, so motivation is needed!
  • speediejane
    speediejane Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    feel free to adddddd
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome! Feel free to friend me!
  • mstifb
    mstifb Posts: 230
    Options
    You can add me! :flowerforyou: I would like to make new friends too. I'm 39 and a married mom of 4 who also works full time. I've just started too and got a long way to go, but excited about getting in shape and hoping to wear "normal clothes" before I turn the dreaded 40 in March! :sad:
  • Hey everyone, I have used this off and on for a while. This past week, i started a juice fast. It has been a great experience. I am down 10 pounds since monday. I would love it if you added me for support both ways. I have over 100 pounds to lose. Lets keep each other motivated. ps. I have no clue how to add people yet. LOL
  • xtrordinari
    Options
    Hi,
    Welcome you have come to the right place. I would love give support and encouragement to you and anyone else. Any one can add me!
  • jhul322
    jhul322 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Just joined, need some friends on here to keep me motivated as well!
  • tumblyweed
    tumblyweed Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    You may add me as well. :)