Would like to add some christian friends.

Options

Replies

• CarlyDawn7
    CarlyDawn7 Posts: 23
    Options
    Well, I'm agnostic but anyone can add me! I'm supportive and here to help motivate.(:
  • GodsGirl37
    GodsGirl37 Posts: 348
    Options
    the thing is on the christian groups I joined them is you put a request for friends and none respond to them. that is probably why he posted here.
  • OBXbound4me
    OBXbound4me Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I am a Christian also. Anyone please feel free to add me! Best of luck to everyone.
  • inkydnk3
    inkydnk3 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a Christian! God Bless!
  • GodsGirl37
    Options
    now spark people allows you to post on their message boards for christian friends:)
  • debgilbert1955
    debgilbert1955 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hello! Good to see your post. I'm a Christian as well, and would love to connect up with you all to pray for you and for mutual encouragement! I've been using My Fitness Pal for a while but haven't been active in groups or forums....not sure how to do that! :)
  • debgilbert1955
    debgilbert1955 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Great job on the 3 pounds!!!
  • jennadelane
    jennadelane Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I could use some more Christian friends here on MFP too! I'm sure you've been inundated with requests, so I'll open up an invitation to all!
  • Cassidygriego
    Cassidygriego Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm a Christian as well! Add me if you'd like :smile:
  • comforter
    comforter Posts: 39
    Options
    Hi! I love Jesus with all my heart and would love to get to know you better!! :)
  • CityOnAHill
    CityOnAHill Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I don't know if anyone already mentioned it (because I just don't have time to read all of the responses (sorry!). There's a group for you!! :)

Christian Support Group - Find it, join it, love it! :)
  • hotkat2
    hotkat2 Posts: 1
    Options
    just joined 3 days ago. Born again over 30 yrs. great to see so many believers getting fit.

my problem is to keep going. i go to the gym but find it really hard to be consistent.
  • GodsGirl37
    Options
    I started a new group called the Christian Friendship cafe you are welcome there can request any friends you wish and talk about anything you wish too. I just did it a few minuets ago.
  • jadejadelee
    Options
    I'm a christian, and like to connect with other Christians that are all about losing weight, developing self control, and whose main motivation is to please god by looking after their body and removing food fromthe top and replacing god there.

Also would love to talk with others who have read or wan't to read MADE TO CRAVE by LYSA TERKEURST
    *no guys please, I'm married, don't wan't to spend time talking with guys about things that are this personal, I wouldn't want my husband to do it.
  • ashprather
    ashprather Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    any of you can add me :)
  • SpaPrincipessa
    SpaPrincipessa Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello,

I am a Christian, I go to church almost everyday. I am looking to become a healthier person, mind, body and spirit. please add me as a friend if you would like. I am new to this site and am not sure how to add friends yet! God bless!
  • 3Daughtersin2015
    3Daughtersin2015 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Ya'll can add me too. I'm big in the church!
  • Elle_45
    Elle_45 Posts: 43
    Options
    Me too :smile:
  • atasha82
    atasha82 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone I am also a christian and striving to reform my temple would love to give and receive more support. Please feel free to add me:smile:
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options
    Y'all are welcome to add me. I'm Roman Catholic and also moderate the Catholic group on here.