NSV for this Granma

Options
karenjoy
karenjoy Posts: 1,841 Member
I was at the store today to buy a new pair of work trousers and a top, I picked up a pair of UK size 12's and the changing room was busy so I tried them on over my jeans, and they were too big...so I tried on a UK size 10 (US 6) also OVER my jeans..and they fit...really properly fit, no muffin top squeezing, they fit me..and so did the top, which was a UK 10 but stretchy (for obvious reasons) but I was so thrilled, as we walked across the car park back to the car I said to my Husband, I AM A SIZE 10..holy crapoly, I was a UK 20 when I started this, I am so pleased, I would like to thank MFP and all my friends on here for their support and for helping me find my self under all the fat. :flowerforyou:

I knew I was there all the time.....

Replies

• sleepyjean88
    sleepyjean88 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! I started size 20 on top 22 on bottom I've never been a size 10 I cant wait to get there!
  • BillyC96
    BillyC96 Posts: 7,560 Member
    Options
    Yay! Way to go size 10 wife!
  • MrsBully4
    MrsBully4 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    WOW that must be such a great feeling, way to go!
  • Yoshimi1977
    Yoshimi1977 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    What an awesome feeling!!! Congrats!
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,841 Member
    Options
    Thank you all, also thank you Hubster lol :flowerforyou:
  • saramerrigan
    saramerrigan Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!
  • FitRodr
    FitRodr Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Clothes really confirm the progress we've made. Congrats!
  • katejkelley
    katejkelley Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! What a great story!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!