What are you eating habits?

Options
victoria4321
victoria4321 Posts: 1,719 Member
I always read different opinions on meal frequency, timeing, and scheduling

Some people say eat frequent meals so you don't get hungry.

Another is only eat when you're actually hungry

I've also heard to not eat when you're hungry because you train your body to give into cravings.

Eating at scheduled times is another one since you'll get used to whatever time frame you set up.

**All this is assuming net calories are the same at the end of the week so its not an issue of that. **

I'm wondering what's the easiest to stick to when it comes to avoiding food cravings or overeating if it happens.

For myself I tend to eat around the same time since it just works out that way. I skip breakfast on the weekdays and just eat a big lunch too. I found that I was hungry more often when I used to eat small frequent meals. I avoid snacking at work especially because of this.

How are your eating habits or what plan do you try to stick to?

Replies

• hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    I eat my meals around the same time every day... breakfast is whenever I get up. Lunch around noon-1pm and dinner at 6. That's just how I roll. I eat snacks throughout the day as well just whenever I feel like.
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    For the most part, I eat when I'm hungry. I don't have a lunch break at work so really if I feel hungry at 10am, I eat or if I'm not hungry til noon, that's when I eat. Otherwise, its a similar schedule because that's what works for me.