When you are home alone....

Options
What do YOU do??? Be very open, I really want to know.. :devil:

Replies

• cobracars
    cobracars Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    Take a nap, since my wife isn't around to list all the other things I SHOULD be doing
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    no pants and sportscenter.
  • anels449
    anels449 Posts: 3,187 Member
    Options
    What do YOU do??? Be very open, I really want to know.. :devil:

I dance with my dog. :p
  • GLJezebel
    GLJezebel Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I am always home alone since I live alone. I run around the place in my pj's, listen to iTunes and the TV at the same time while reading, talk to myself, yell at the ceiling when my upstairs neighbors are making too much noise, play solitaire with MFP and FB open at the same time. Is this what you wanted to know?
  • LifeChangingExp
    Options

Oh Captain! :wink: :love:
  • rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    When I'm at home Cook, Clean, Wash Clothes, Read a Good book, spend time with friends and family come over. It depends on what is going on that day. Hardley wear clothes.
  • willy0524
    willy0524 Posts: 1,897
    Options

bump....^5
  • AlicynH
    AlicynH Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I put my iPod in the receiver, turn it up loud and clean. Of course I have three kids (8,7,5) so I'm rarely home alone.
  • DaBigChief
    DaBigChief Posts: 146
    Options
    When the kids aren't home I turn the music up loud and walk around in my boxers! Daring guy haha
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    * punch the clown in the face * :blushing:
  • LifeChangingExp
    Options
    I whip out the toys when I'm home alone... and pray they dont forget something!!!
  • AmyW4225
    AmyW4225 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I am NEVER home alone! :sad: I have 3 kids, 6 months, 4, and 7. If I was ever home alone, I am sure I would lay on the couch and watch t.v.! That is something I NEVER get to do.
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    master bait
  • LifeChangingExp
    Options
    master bait

LMAO awesome!
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    depends for how long I'm home alone. if its for hours- go shirtless, catch a ballgame... if its for 5 minutes, it involves a victoria's secret catalogue.
  • Linbo93
    Linbo93 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Music is loud, bunnies are hopping around, and I'm usually dancing around like an idiot.

Of course, I sometimes also do that when I'm home with the SO too. *shrugs*
  • LifeChangingExp
    Options
    depends for how long I'm home alone. if its for hours- go shirtless, catch a ballgame... if its for 5 minutes, it involves a victoria's secret catalogue.

Wow.. 5 minutess.. truly amazing. Only thing i get done in 5 mintues is set up!:laugh:
  • Jersey_Devil
    Options

Wow.. 5 minutess.. truly amazing. Only thing i get done in 5 mintues is set up!:laugh:

well i don't need batteries.
  • Vic_of_Steel
    Vic_of_Steel Posts: 570 Member
    Options

...Victoria Secrets??!?!? that's old school haha
  • Jersey_Devil
    Options

...Victoria Secrets??!?!? that's old school haha

i was waiting for someone to say that. haha