Four years, from 114 lbs to 158 lbs

Options

Replies

• wyze
    wyze Posts: 248
    Options
    great job overcoming anorexia to achieve a healthy weight. You look great. And this is as much of a success story as every weight loss success story we have on here. Well done. You should be proud :flowerforyou:
  • mommanurse33
    mommanurse33 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!!! Thank you for sharing. You are a brave girl for sharing this! Keep up the good work both physically and mentally.:bigsmile:
  • sahalcomb
    sahalcomb Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Kuddos on all you success! You look so healthy & fit! Keep it up! :flowerforyou:
  • F__7
    F__7 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Looks great!
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    you look so good! I love your muscles you got in your last pic!! You really do look great and yes this is an amazing success story!! You are sooo pretty btw!!
  • lindseym1983
    lindseym1983 Posts: 209
    Options
    I realize this is not a typical success story considering I GAINED weight haha but I guess I feel like it's a success because I know I am so much healthier right now than I've ever been before.
    This is a great success story and I think you look so healthy and fit in your latest picture. I am a few lbs heavier than that and I would love to have your body girl! Rock on!!!
  • eireannyoung
    eireannyoung Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Glad to see this type of success story! Good work! I enjoy reading all the success stories, but this one I can relate to more personally as I am also trying to gain weight and get fit, strong, and healthy.
  • lluulluu
    lluulluu Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    You look terrific!!! what a great success story.. keep it up !
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    This is absolutely a wonderful success story...No not your typical but you to are a success and to be able to find your balance with your feelings and breaking thru to take care of your body! Great success...Much love to you dear and continue to go for what you want1
  • Papillon22
    Papillon22 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    this is what it's all about: being healthy!
    Congrats!
  • mollyonamission
    mollyonamission Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    U look fantastic and u are beating your disorder which rocks.
  • reggie2run
    reggie2run Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!
  • jolarocknrolla
    jolarocknrolla Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    This is the most awesome success story that i have seen all day, seriously. GO YOU! This is that MyFITNESSpal is all about - getting to be healthy and fit and strong, and sometimes that means losing weight, or gaining, or staying where you are and changing bf% .... it's all about getting BETTER.
  • Eireann15
    Eireann15 Posts: 124
    Options
    Wow!! Thank you so, so much for posting this.. and congratulations on your success :) I love stories like yours... and your photos are so motivating!! I would have thought you were way below 158 in that last photo.. you just look fantastic! Keep it up :)
  • thislittlerose
    Options
    As someone who has had similar struggles, it is SO AWESOME to see your transformation. You look strong and alive! Keep loving yourself, girlie!! Super, super progress.
  • LarStar
    LarStar Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful! Congratulations on your hard work!!!
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    You may not have the traditional story but you have an amazing story. So many young people need to see just that type of story. You have done incredible on this journey. I hope others who are struggling take a good look and learn from you.
  • Apryl546
    Apryl546 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    I wish I saw more success stories like this.
    I always see too many people with eating disorders just trying to get their disorder under control, but keep the unnaturally thin body because they still think thats the body for them.

I'm glad you are at a place that you are happy with your body, and I congratulate you on making it so far in both body and mind.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    I realize this is not a typical success story considering I GAINED weight haha but I guess I feel like it's a success because I know I am so much healthier right now than I've ever been before.

Nope, you are wrong. You ARE success story. You recognized your habits, you changed your life style, and you look great as a result.
    ^^ THIS ^^
  • yelpat
    yelpat Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Appreciate you sharing this, well done :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!