What do you do about clothes?

Options
2»

Replies

• secretgirl4611
    secretgirl4611 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    THANK GOD FOR A SEWING MACHINE!! :)
    I dont always have money to go out and buy new clothes. It really helps that I love to sew be creative and design (but im still learining the craft) Ne ways, When clothes dont fit properly from weight loss or they are too big I just sew them to fit me as tight as I like :) Just and idea so if you have a sewing machine put it to work..
  • joycedipoce
    joycedipoce Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    The best part about losing the weight is buying new clothes!!! There is lots of donation bins around to bag up all your stuff and give it away. I haven't lost enough to go down a size yet but I like that all my stuff is getting loose. I like to shop at the Eddie Bauer warehouse outlet and Jones New York outlet because you can get a big bag of new stuff for next to nothing. The best thing to do is get rid of all your fat clothes so that you can't gain weight again and wear them again. I had stuff in my closet that I couldn't wear because I let myself gain weight and now they fit again and are loose!!!
  • bbrat333
    bbrat333 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    So far for my work pants I have done a fold over the pockets and sewn it to make the waist a bit tighter, buying myself time as I don't have much to spare, however I realize that this trick won't last much longer since the tummy part is looking really loose even if the pants aren't sliding off my hips. Maybe I'll hunt down a thrift store cause I'm refusing to spend much while I'm loosing since, hopefully, they won't fit long either. I have gotten a few new tops for work at walmart/kmart though, just cause they make me feel good.