The other side to weight-loss

Options
So i want to make a motivational post to show the common, natural and normal side effects to weight loss. Mine personally is my stretch marks and my navel piercing scar that has stretched and depressed!

There are many gorgeous, perfect images around of slimmer people (which CAN get people down), so I'd like as many people to post their results of a loss and show their marks in all glory and and no shame! :)

These are me at a higher weight, but still waaayy into the loss!

p5230031.jpg?w=630
p5230029.jpg?w=630
dscf7024.jpg?w=630

POST AWAY! :D

Replies

• shorty35565
    shorty35565 Posts: 1,425 Member
    Options
    I look like a tiger I have so many *sigh*
    1-2.png
    11-3.png
    pretty sure I'm gonna have loose skin too :(
  • Louise1247
    Louise1247 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    I look like a tiger I have so many *sigh*
    1-2.png
    11-3.png
    pretty sure I'm gonna have loose skin too :(

You have such a great shape...Im sure i am gonna have skin loose as well!

i think something like this in the next 10lbs or so for me ... mines wrinkling up like this.

belly1.jpg
  • PrincessNikkiBoo
    PrincessNikkiBoo Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Louise1247
    Options
    These are my most recent, and I can see the scars well- i dont hate them, but i miss my clear skin!

02-07-12.jpg?w=600
  • rdfhunter
    rdfhunter Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Brave brave ppl.
  • mistyladidah
    mistyladidah Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I don't have a pic but it's awesome to see others in similar situations! I lucked out and only have stretchies on my lower belly, but they are all over my upper thighs... :noway:
  • Louise1247
    Options
    Lucky :) They fade a little too, so you'll be fine!
  • shorty35565
    Options
    I can pull a lil skin starting from under by belly button. i've just got too much fat 4 it to wrinkle up right now. Honestly, I hope it wrinkles as opposed to just being a flap of his there which I am terrified of :(
  • Louise1247
    Options
    I can pull a lil skin starting from under by belly button. i've just got too much fat 4 it to wrinkle up right now. Honestly, I hope it wrinkles as opposed to just being a flap of his there which I am terrified of :(

Looking at those pics i actually think youll have a lucky escape from both! :D
  • shorty35565
    Options

Looking at those pics i actually think youll have a lucky escape from both! :D

I really hope so, but I won't hold my breath.
  • Louise1247
    Options
    bump
  • fatgirlslim32
    fatgirlslim32 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Amazing tattoos, love them
  • Louise1247
    Options
    aw thanks :) x
  • phenixred
    phenixred Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    dont think of them as strech marks, There not strech marks, their battle trophys! They are the result of hard work and conquring your goals. Wear them with pride!
  • MissTomGettingThin
    MissTomGettingThin Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    dont think of them as strech marks, There not strech marks, their battle trophys! They are the result of hard work and conquring your goals. Wear them with pride!

Love this!!
  • Frogger0828
    Options
    I saw this the other day and loved it. Hope it cheers you up!
    wjz50y.jpg
  • Louise1247
    Options
    Yes! I saw that somewhere too :) X its motivational