challege group request

Options
Hi! I am fairly new to MFP and am looking for a group to join. I want a quick, easy place to be accountable yet still get some feedback/motivation/etc from the team. Any takers? I'm looking to lose 30 lbs and increase my exercise. TIA.

Replies

• ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am fairly new to MFP and am looking for a group to join. I want a quick, easy place to be accountable yet still get some feedback/motivation/etc from the team. Any takers? I'm looking to lose 30 lbs and increase my exercise. TIA.
    your more than welcome to join THE NEW ME which is the group i am in ,...... we are a wonderful group that is so supportive and motivated ..... we are also doing 3 challenges .... 1 being how many workouts we do in the month of Sept. 2 being a water challenge ..... and 3 being no fast food for 30 days .....hope to see you there :happy:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    I am in the Final Meldown, The Beautiful Blue Team and the Red High Heels group - all the groups I've been in have been great....you can join just about any group - everyone is very welcoming!