pardon me for this rant

Options
2»

Replies

• OomarianneoO
    OomarianneoO Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    Same problem. Can I tell you how disgusted I was last night when I watched dbf down one of my *diet soda* cupcakes only to wash it down with 1/2 pint of full-fat gelato?! :mad: I wouldn't mind sharing if he was actually making an honest effort to eat healthier, but what a waste of my special treat!

Oh no! I'm aggravated for ya! :explode:
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Now if I could get everyone in the house to stop eating "my" food along with their food, I'll be happy.

Oh I second that one!!!! My dh and kids are thin and can basically eat what they want. I buy myself some portion control treats, so I can have a little something once in awhile. I am learning to be good and they will last...but now I have to hide them cause they will eat them up cause they were open or handy rather than going to find their own munchies!!!!:explode:

Same problem. Can I tell you how disgusted I was last night when I watched dbf down one of my *diet soda* cupcakes only to wash it down with 1/2 pint of full-fat gelato?! :mad: I wouldn't mind sharing if he was actually making an honest effort to eat healthier, but what a waste of my special treat!

Don't be so mean! lol
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    The world's a funny place,
    Full of funny people,
    doing funny things. :smile: