Anyone do INSANITY?

Options
I'm doing the INSANITY workout and it's kicking my a**!!!! Does anyone else out there do the same program? If so, you should friend me!

Replies

• crobl
    crobl Posts: 380
    Options
    I'm not doing it right now....sadly! Got through about 45 days before I ended up having to have a double lower leg surgery...but I'm hoping to start again as soon as my doctor clears me!
  • maylene1853
    Options
    i just started yesterday! although i restarted it today cuz yesterday i forgot to take pics and mark things down! it kicked my butt for sure, i am so sore! and that was only the fit test! amped tho!
  • getlean2013
    Options
    I am doing it again! I have tried to complete insanity twice already and this time I am going to complete it. It is so hard that I cant even keep up with them and he goes so fast. Some of the moves on the floor are so hard I cant do it which lead me to give up. But now I have restarted it and even tho I am so tired by the 2nd round of warm up, i am gna try and keep going with it.
  • BrenB150
    BrenB150 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Feel free to friend me.. I have completed the program months ago, but may do another round next month! Good luck.. It's hard, but you'll get through it!
  • erinj20
    erinj20 Posts: 1
    Options
    starting tonight with the fitness test...we'll see if i can stick with it!
  • mikebooker1
    mikebooker1 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    i just completed week one this morning! Not gonna lie it kicks your butt but I'm addicted already! Good luck!
  • peachyxoxoxo
    peachyxoxoxo Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    I am 20 days in! Add me if you want :)
  • rainbowcarrie
    rainbowcarrie Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I finished day 15 today! I just got back from vacation so I had to take a week off. As much as I grumble when I'm exercising, I actually missed it a bit.
  • rumpels1120
    Options
    just finished week 1. tomorrow marks week 2. as much *kitten* it kicks my butt, i love it!
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    yes, have had to take a break for past 5 days due to an ear infection but loving it! im on month 2!
  • SocWkrBee
    SocWkrBee Posts: 374
    Options
    I am starting tomorrow!! I am so nervous. :flowerforyou: Good luck! Sending a FR your way.
  • Racheldt87
    Racheldt87 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I did the full 9 weeks of insanity! Today was my last day.. I unfortunately didn't have awesome weight loss or transformation like I hoped for.. And I did it 6 days a week for the full 9 weeks (followed the calendar). I only lost 2.5 lbs (but I'm 5-10 lbs away from my goal weight). However I did lose inches and gained a lot of muscle.. I also did the diet that came with insanity for the first 6 weeks- the last 3 weeks I still ate fairly healthy although I didn't use their diet anymore. (And I never gave up drinking alcohol on Saturdays so that prob didn't help my efforts.) I feel like I gained muscle but didn't lose enough fat for it to fully show. My family says they can tell a little difference though. I'm going to take a couple months off from insanity & do a Jillian Michael's DVD then I'm going to do Insanity again. Feel free to message me if u have any questions about Insanity.
  • cnvandenberg
    Options
    Well I just finished week 1 and I feel stronger already! I'm happy to see what happens in the future! I'm not following their meal plan but I am eating healthier.
  • pgp90xer
    pgp90xer Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

Insanity is by far the hardest program I think out there. I lost close to 20 lbs doing it but nutrition is so important. I do a fat shredder nutrition plan ( high protein diet ) 50% of my daily calories is protein, 30% is carbs and 20% is fat.

Send me a friend request if you like, my food diary might give you some meal ideas?
  • jennifer52484
    jennifer52484 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    I love the workout!! I am dripping sweat after every workout. <3 it!!!
  • trey4cubs
    trey4cubs Posts: 20
    Options
    i got through 30 days last time i did it. I LOVE the workouts but month 2 is too big of a time requirement. Next time i do it i'm going to do month1 twice.
  • TaylorsGranddad
    TaylorsGranddad Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    I've got it but nervous to start it... anyone feel free to add me to hep.
  • Maryaly40
    Maryaly40 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I'm waiting to get it from a family member. I can't wait to start it!
  • Lucianna_D
    Lucianna_D Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    This is my 2nd go round, first time woo wee it kicked my *kitten*, but saw great results... Due to the lose of my job I fell off the health train & just jumped back on... I'm doing Insanity started Monday & also doing 30DS & Hiking... Good Luck.. Its still kicks my *kitten* & I feel like I'm going to die.. LOL!!
  • Runs4CupCakes
    Options
    i do and it kicks my *kitten* but i love it...i am on day 3 i have started and give up a few times but this is go time no more quitting...