Hello!

Options
Hi, my name is Heather and I am new to myfitnesspal. I am a mother of two wonderful boys and happily married. I do have a problem with my appearance and weight. I weighed 155lbs at 5'7" when I married my husband 7 years ago. Now after two children I weigh 193lbs. I feel and look unhealthy and am ashamed I have allowed to let myself go. Hopefully the tools provided will help me get my body and mind in balance. Good luck to everyone.
270365.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter

Replies

• ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Heather and I am new to myfitnesspal. I am a mother of two wonderful boys and happily married. I do have a problem with my appearance and weight. I weighed 155lbs at 5'7" when I married my husband 7 years ago. Now after two children I weigh 193lbs. I feel and look unhealthy and am ashamed I have allowed to let myself go. Hopefully the tools provided will help me get my body and mind in balance. Good luck to everyone.
    hello Heather .... welcome to an awesome site that is full of motivation and support ..... good luck on your weight loss journey ...KNOW THAT YOU CAN DO THIS:happy:
  • milwaukeelady23
    Options
    Hi & Welcome!! I have been on this site for a few weeks and it is very helpful and everyone is so supportive. I think you'll like it! Good luck and keep us posted on your progress.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever!!! You will love this site if you don't already. I love this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, easy to use, and everyone is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: