Indoor Home workout ideas, please

Options
2»

Replies

• mzabicki
    mzabicki Posts: 13
    Options
    I bought a small trampaline that came with a workout video. It is so much harder than I ever thought it would be, but it's also a lot of fun and burns mega calories!!! I think it was around $30 and well worth the cost. You can get one at Meijer.
  • ElviraCross
    ElviraCross Posts: 331 Member
    Options
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    At the top of this page, you will see the word "Search." Click on it.

She isn't asking a dumb question you don't have to be a ****.

No, it wasn't a dumb question. Just very, very redundant, as it is asked once or twice every day. Every single one gets the same answer.
  • ElviraCross
    ElviraCross Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Then why even bother responding? You could have spent the same time of energy actually answering the question.

No, it wasn't a dumb question. Just very, very redundant, as it is asked once or twice every day. Every single one gets the same answer.
  • DataBased
    DataBased Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    You can actually find full length videos on youtube. I have done alot of videos by realhollywoodtrainer. She is good for beginners and has a bunch of videos to choose from. It is just an instructor in her studio, so it's not high tech fancy. They do get intense (I laid in the floor and literally cried when my hubs helped stretch my legs after my second one) but she has lower intensity videos as well. A program that I have not tried is "be fit in 90". It is free on youtube and looks like a butt kicker.

Check your local library. My library system has soooo many videos. The good thing is that you can try for free. And if you get bored easily and quickly, this is perfect.
    I echo these suggestions, and would add that you can get Wii Active Sport for about $25 on Amazon. You will want some stronger resistance bands to go with it, but all-in-all you'll come in under $50 and have resistance bands that you can use for all kinds of workouts - Wii-based or not!

:-D
  • McBully4
    McBully4 Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options

[/quote]

Being the repost police would be a full time job I see the same things every day be helpful or move along
  • shan899
    shan899 Posts: 40
    Options
    You could also try insanity or p90x.... great results with those! I'm starting jillian michaels 30day shred in august and than its off to insanity!!!
  • RejoicingL
    RejoicingL Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    :embarassed: please do not be rude when a beginner like myself asks for help. When you are this big...it is hard enough to get the courage to try, it is even harder to ask for help. I need this, please do not discourage me.

A sincere thank you to those who gave positive replies. There were some good ideas. I never even thought of looking online for workouts. (as I said, this is all very new to me) I will try out those websites mentioned. I do have the wii active! (got it at our local walmart for $10) Forgot all about that! Thanks for reminding me!
  • Josie_lifting_cats
    Josie_lifting_cats Posts: 949 Member
    Options

Oh goodness. We are really doing this because someone asked a valid question in a forum where she would like to interact and ask questions specific for her? Being mean is highly unnecessary.