About my appt & scale

donna56
donna56 Posts: 412
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
I am sooo very excited!!!!!:happy: :happy: :happy: I went to my Dr. appt. and was so scared my scale at home was wrong. IT'S NOT!!!! I have lost 11 1/2 lbs!!! I told him about MFP and he wrote it down so he could check it out himself. He was sincerly amazed with my weightloss and told me whatever I am doing, to keep doing it. God I love this site. :heart: :heart: :heart:

208998.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Chart

Replies

• m2kjenn
    m2kjenn Posts: 1,671 Member
    Congratulations!!! That is so great to hear. This would be a great site for Drs. to recommend.
  • donna56
    Congratulations!!! That is so great to hear. This would be a great site for Drs. to recommend.

Thanks, I just wanted to let everyone that replied earlier to my post that all is great. Yey!!!

208998.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Chart
  • EKarma
    EKarma Posts: 594 Member
    AWESOME! Now that's some good motivation.. The Dr. telling you to keep doing whatever you're doing! Right on Girlie!!
  • YAAAAY!!!!! I am so happy for you, and you are doing freakin' awesome!!!!!!
  • YAAAAY!!!!! I am so happy for you, and you are doing freakin' awesome!!!!!!
  • bakergirl62
    bakergirl62 Posts: 248 Member
    I had a DR appointment today too. My heart was beating so fast when I stepped on the scale. The doctors scale and mine are exact. I have not seen her since April (I started this site in May) and I am 29 lbs lighter. She told me whatever I'm doing to keep doing it even if it is coming off really slow (1 lb every two weeks). She also told me not to lose more than 5 additional pounds. :love: I'm so happy I could cry! This is the best place ever and I tell everyone about ths site.
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Awesome!!!!
  • AwMyLoLo
    AwMyLoLo Posts: 1,571 Member
    Yaaaayyyy!!! :bigsmile:
  • bapaige
    bapaige Posts: 18 Member
    That is awesome to hear!! You should be very proud of yourself. I can't wait to go to the doctor so he can see what I have been doing. I am sure my blood pressure, cholesterol, everything is down!

Keep it up. I am sure the next time you go to your doctor he will be blown away with you!! :happy:
  • Wecandothis
    Wecandothis Posts: 1,083 Member
    Thanks for letting us know! Gratz!!!!!! :)
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Way to go.

My scale matches my Dr.'s too so at least I know that I won't be surprised one way or the other when I see him. It's a mental thing.

Keep up the good work.

Memaw
  • donna56
    I had a DR appointment today too. My heart was beating so fast when I stepped on the scale. The doctors scale and mine are exact. I have not seen her since April (I started this site in May) and I am 29 lbs lighter. She told me whatever I'm doing to keep doing it even if it is coming off really slow (1 lb every two weeks). She also told me not to lose more than 5 additional pounds. :love: I'm so happy I could cry! This is the best place ever and I tell everyone about ths site.

I know how you feel. Congratulations to you, what a great job! :drinker: I couldn't have waited as long as you did to go to the Dr. The suspense would have killed me:laugh:
  • donna56
    That is awesome to hear!! You should be very proud of yourself. I can't wait to go to the doctor so he can see what I have been doing. I am sure my blood pressure, cholesterol, everything is down!

Keep it up. I am sure the next time you go to your doctor he will be blown away with you!! :happy:

He did warn me not to get discouraged if I don't loose as much by next month. He said it will slow down some.
This discussion has been closed.