Whats 3 Reasons you want to lose weight (THAT ARENT GENERAL)

Options
2»

Replies

• jcriscuolo
    jcriscuolo Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    1. I want to live a long, long life - 90's +
    2. I want to be able to compete in a sport triathlon again (1/4 mi. swim, 11 mi. bike 3 mi. run)
    3. I want to be able to keep up with my kids and grandkids (when my kids start having them)
  • ashypoo03
    ashypoo03 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    1. So I can rock a bikini even after having 2 babies!! :)

2. So when we run into my ex's or my boyfriend's ex's i can just smile cause I know how fabulous i look :)

3. So I can shop for all kinds of cute clothes and feel great in them
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    1. So i can post a sucess story thread and have a bunch of strangers tell me i inspire them

2. Large is cheaper than 2x

3. People can stop asking me to help them move, just cuz im big doesnt mean i wanna move your couch
  • IamSheaMc
    IamSheaMc Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options
    1. to be able to look down and see my va-j-j and rock a bikini
    2. to look awesome naked
    3. to not be afraid of hugs (I don't want anyone touching my love handles ugh)

ps and to rub it in my ex boyfriend's face lol <~~ guess it's a girl thing :laugh:
  • Karrix
    Karrix Posts: 288
    Options
    1. Feel happier in my own skin.
    2. Have a healthier lifestyle.
    3. Hot abs!
  • JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    1. I'm tired of finishing a marathon or half-marathon and being too big for the largest women's "finisher" shirts
    2. I hate how people are surprised how fit I am (fit test, races, warrior dash) because I don't "look" it
    3. A friend pointed this out to me the other day, and I insisted it wasn't true... but upon further thought I think she's right: I like the big 'n' tall guys... and they always seem to end up with thin women so there's a little part of me that hopes losing the size will help me attract the kind of mate I want.
  • GaglianiGirl
    Options
    1. So that my children will grow up in a healthy, fit home, and become healthy, fit adults.

2. Because I'm starting to see all the morbidly obese family members deal with major health issues, and that terrifies me. I don't want to be in their shoes.

3. And because I want to be as beautiful on the outside as I feel and my husband deserves.

and a bonus 4. Because I want to be able to ride a rollercoaster again!
  • ocukor1
    ocukor1 Posts: 66
    Options
    1. To show my ex's that they're missing out!

2. To beat the genetics my parents say can't be done.

3. To finally feel pretty.

I love this response, I think the first one should be just to be healthier overall, but don't hold it against me for voicing my opinion. Don't ever let anyone tell you it cannot be done. This is an awesome attitude to have towards this.

By the way, I am not trying to lose weight anymore because I just lost about 37 pounds and I am trying to actually gain some lean muscle.
  • txcaveman
    txcaveman Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    1. To be a good example for my daughter.

2. Feel more confident.

3. Have more energy, look good naked. get off anti-hypertensive medication, avoid becoming a diabetic, ability to go do the things I want to do, live long life full of adventure, (this could go on & on)
  • peachyxoxoxo
    peachyxoxoxo Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    1. Feel confident and happy about my body.

2. So I can live to be 90+ like my grandparents.

3. Be known as someone who's fit and healthy - I don't just want to lose weight, I want to be in shape.