I've lost a stone! (14lbs) - can you see a difference?

Options
I know the first pic is awful and I look so unhappy (because I was!)

My fitness levels feel better but I don't feel as if I've lost weight, and my clothes barely feel different. Im just hoping someone else might see a difference I guess.

I still have about 50lbs to lose. I know my ticker shows I've lost more than a stone, I lost about 30lbs earlier in the year and kinda went off being healthy for a while :( but I've been back on track the last month.

onestonelost.jpg

Replies

• una48
    una48 Posts: 43
    Options
    Hi, where are the pictures? On your profile? They arent on your post..
  • Givingitagdgo
    Options
    You look great and already so much happier :) Keep going x
  • sa11yjane
    sa11yjane Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's a great difference! Look how much smoother your outline is, going in and out in all the right places. Well done! Hopefully the photos will motivate you to carry on x
  • Em_runs_away
    Em_runs_away Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Big difference, well done.
  • Pink_Tina
    Pink_Tina Posts: 164
    Options
    Chaz, you are so awesome! Of course I can see a difference! Might I add that you are also super cute. SUPER CUTE! <3
  • violetta88
    violetta88 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Definitely - your hips and thighs look a lot narrower, and it looks like your waist is slimmer too (hard to tell with the signs!). And of course you're smiling, which makes all the difference!

Congratulations!!! Keep going, you're doing amazing!
  • Pinky_Calhoun
    Pinky_Calhoun Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Looking good lady. Good for you! I see the difference
    in your face & thighs... Keep up the awesome job!!
  • una48
    una48 Posts: 43
    Options
    Ah now I can see your pics and the difference on your waist and thighs, and the expression on your face too! 10 pounds does makes a visible difference, both to one's appearance and one's health. So keep positive and keep at it!:smile:
  • Roxymcqueen
    Roxymcqueen Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Well done Hun u can deffinately tell!! Keep going x
  • cavegrl140
    cavegrl140 Posts: 19
    Options
    Nice going! Well done, girl... Keep it up! And, yes, you CAN see a difference already :)
  • AliciaStaton
    AliciaStaton Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Hi you look great. I have 2 pounds to go before I lose my first stone and people have noticed, its a great feeling isnt it. Keep it up:blushing:
  • jenne4life
    jenne4life Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    you look great keep it up
  • newve
    newve Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Yes there is a difference. 14 lbs is a good amount of weight to lose. Keep up the good work.:smile:
  • ThatsNotMine
    ThatsNotMine Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You can definitely see it in the thigh area! Are you measuring? I'll bet you took a couple inches off your waist and thighs!
  • kinghavok
    kinghavok Posts: 104
    Options
    The smile alone shows great success. Keep doing what you are doing!
  • littlebuddy84
    littlebuddy84 Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see a difference. Well done :-)
  • KyliAnnHobson
    KyliAnnHobson Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Yes, I can definitely notice a difference! You look much shaplier. You're doing great! :)
  • tinytinam
    tinytinam Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I can see a real difference. You look much trimmer. Well Done!!!
  • rachey_v
    rachey_v Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    You can tell, fab job! We are identical in weight apart from a 1lb difference, I reached my stone mark today (when I calculated stone to lbs I completely did it wrong and put 210 when in actual fact I should've been 217... I know duh me! )
  • utahgirl247
    utahgirl247 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    ¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆
    [♥] Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵Ʒ..•°*"˜ ☼¸♪♫-´ [♥] ♪♫" [♥] ~.¸.☮
    .(ړײ)/ ..
    .«▓ ..
    . ╝╚ Woohooo!! Love it when we get excited over our loss. Way to go girl, it looks great on you, keep doing whatever it is your doing as it looks fantastic on you!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!