Replies

• dusty8907
    dusty8907 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Pictures of said gap?
  • 2muchsauce
    2muchsauce Posts: 1,078
    Options
    I'll take a nice thigh gap please.............I'm not sure a bony elbow does it for me:)
  • CallieM15
    CallieM15 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Id prefer to have muscle and look like a strong beautiful female rather then a Tim Burton character... But hey, to each their own!
  • Shannon2714
    Shannon2714 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    Sad but true...and gross.

images.jpg
  • Melanie_RS
    Melanie_RS Posts: 417 Member
    Options

images.jpg

OH SO EATING DISORDERED! are they having humerous shavings? that's funny.
    If J-Lo does it, I'll do it.

(just kidding and sorry about the bad joke)
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    wtf...biceps on girls are HOT.

But gap wins all day every day
  • catshark209
    catshark209 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Oh wow I was trendy a few months ago! I still have a thigh gap but my elbows are getting smaller, thank goodness! I hated looking like that. I looked like a bobblehead!
  • amivox
    amivox Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Poor Angelina, she used to have such a rockin bod, and now she is just bones. :(

I for one am quite pleased with my ever increasing muscles. :-D They make me feel like such a freakin badass
  • wordpainter09
    wordpainter09 Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    ^^^ agreed. I looked at a couple of recent pictures of her and it's not even attractive anymore. That is, if they really are recent. Hard to tell online. She's beautiful but so incredibly thin it looks painful.
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    I've had this conversation with my BF and for us it seems that the only people who find that sort of thing attractive is people who are equally ill (and usually disordered). It's really quite sad.
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    I'm going for thigh gap (FINALLY ACHIEVED!! WOOT WOOT!) AND big biceps too...

hell, I want muscly biceps, shoulders, back, abs, thighs... not bodybuilder or anything, but toned, defined and almost ripped!

If people don't like that look on a girl... they don't have to look! Or if they do with appalled fascination - keep quiet ;)

If they do like it - feel free to let me know :)
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    I don't want a thigh gap, but I have developed a crotch gap and I want it bigger.
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    I want the thigh gap, not the elbow thing, wtf?
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options

images.jpg

That is absolutely disgusting! How can men find that attractive? ick!!
    Options

images.jpg

99% of men wouldn't find it attractive
  • emzeee9
    emzeee9 Posts: 2
    Options
    Do you realize how rude it is to say that? Like just think about this. When someone, just in general, has an eating disorder and it's gotten to the point where they look something like that, how could you say that? How could you say that about someone with a serious illness? Can I tell you something else? The eating disordered, we feel the same about ourselves. We're ALWAYS gross and disgusting to ourselves. Whether we're 90 pounds or 900. The image never improves. So thank you. Thanks for lowering the self esteem even further.
  • emzeee9
    emzeee9 Posts: 2
    Options

images.jpg

Do you realize how rude it is to say that? Like just think about this. When someone, just in general, has an eating disorder and it's gotten to the point where they look something like that, how could you say that? How could you say that about someone with a serious illness? Can I tell you something else? The eating disordered, we feel the same about ourselves. We're ALWAYS gross and disgusting to ourselves. Whether we're 90 pounds or 900. The image never improves. So thank you. Thanks for lowering the self esteem even further.
    Options

Well it is a choice--whether or not you believe it to be--you CAN get better. You can fight the illness and distorted thoughts but you have to want to. I've done it--I know people who have as well and it is within your power to fix it.
  • morganmay92
    Options
    I almost have a gap between my thighs :) ...so close!