i need friends but........................

Options

Replies

• AngelAtkins61
    AngelAtkins61 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    LMAO some of the responses here LOL !
  • stpetegirl
    stpetegirl Posts: 241
    Options
    OMG!! I can't stop laughing! I have a sick sense of humor that not everyone can take, so I say bring it on!! I'll accept all of your perfection if you accept all of my AWESOMNESS!!! roflmao
  • george29223
    george29223 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    awwwwwwwwwwwwww can you believe its been thaaaaaaaaaaaaaat long, you been a great friend too!
    LOL anyone who reads this , as I saw stated before, you will NOT regret adding him. LOL I have known him omg.. 14 years now? No matter what kind of day you are having.. just pop in and read something he has posted! It is SURE to cheer you up. A better friend you would be hard pressed to find!
    I am proud to call him my friend :) even if he doesn't wear undies and pictures us all naked LOL
  • wannaplay2505
    Options
    Awesome.
  • lilmisfit
    lilmisfit Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    This thread makes me :laugh: and I am happy to call you my friend. :drinker:
  • Bradford72
    Bradford72 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I pee in the shower too. It clears the chamber after...umm...
  • joecollins9385
    joecollins9385 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    haha i shave and brush my teeth in the shower. and go commando often
  • tbolashana
    tbolashana Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    Lmao! I pee in the shower and I scratch my ears with my car keys. I fart and walk away so everyone will blame it on someone else. I am a people pleaser and need to learn how to say "no" more often, but then cry because everyone uses me. I love eating and love cooking but thank God for that skill because now I'm using it to make the healthy stuff taste great. I never cared about my size either but it has just started to effect my health so its time to fix things. If you can accept all this, I can definitely accept all of yours and would love to be your friend. :flowerforyou:

Friend request sent to you. Cuz I agree with alot of what you said.:-D
  • daisy2555
    daisy2555 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Not perfect. Just like everybody else. }I am lazy, extra sensitve and major procrastinator. Did I mention I need friends?:happy: :happy:
  • tbolashana
    tbolashana Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    but i brush my teeth while i take a bath , i usually make fun of everyone thats not on my friends list , i picture the people on my friends list naked alot , people i dont know i just assume there stupid , i cant spell have awful grammer , some days i just dont feel like wearing underwear , i wish there was a way that you can be fat and healthly because i love to eat and being heavy never really bothered me , but in order to live a long healthy life i gotta get my weight under control , this makes me really grumpy at times , iam not really handsum,really dont have alot of money , i make nom nom nosies when i eat stuff i like , if your a woman ill most likely hit on you , if your a guy ill most likely try and steal friends off your list , sometimes late at night ill lay onmy back and cry till my ears fill with tears and it sounds like the ocean then ill relax and fall asleep if ypu can accept all that i would like to be your friend

Friend request sent because you cracked me up. I live honesty and do almost every thing you said.
  • Prudiddy
    Prudiddy Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Sick! LOL I sais I wasn't adding any more but this took the cake...........sent friend request.
  • tineekanicole
    Options
    Love your post! Lol...you can add me :flowerforyou:
  • Onaughmae
    Onaughmae Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Sound like the perfect friend to me! Feel free to add me if you like :)

As yes I brush my teeth in the shower...and I pee in the shower....but not at the same time (usually) :tongue:
  • LemonBurns
    LemonBurns Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    I totally appreciate the disclaimer attached to this call for friends! I often times attach a disclaimer to myself as well. You seem right up my alley! That being said: Do you often times break into spontaneous Dance in public places?
  • stephanieGbraswell
    stephanieGbraswell Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Wow! I really enjoyed that. lol
  • MrsSexton2013
    MrsSexton2013 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I gotta man, so you can save that, but, I'm all about a new friend, especially one that can poke fun at theirselves :) I too pee in the shower and burp like a man. Let's be bff's.
  • angelicahinkle
    Options
    wow i just laughed so hard and thats what we all need is to be able to laugh. I think we all pee in the shower lol.
  • HorganMom3
    HorganMom3 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Absolutely hilarious! Your on your way to many friends here. And I just may have to steal your idea and get some of my own.
  • NanaDino4
    NanaDino4 Posts: 63
    Options
    add me :) love off the wall humor and I have to agree,,,who doesn't pee in the shower atleast once in their life..lol
  • naceto
    naceto Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    ROFL.... I laughed so hard, I'm pretty sure I cried down my leg a little.