Michael from Houston

Options
I am introducing myself to this community. I have noticed that some of you have great support systems here, and wouldnt mind creating that same support group!

Ok, the dorky picture is from last Halloween, but it is the only thing I had on my work computer, and I log my food and exercise diary at work. I know it is not the most work-productive use of my time, however, it beats facebook.

Replies

• Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck, Michael! :flowerforyou:
  • kelfeene
    kelfeene Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Thank you Shannon!
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    Welcome. This is a great way to log your food and there are great people on here to support you. Good luck! :happy:
  • ♥seoid♥
    Options
    welcome! :happy:
  • tubbytabbytales
    Options
    Excuse me, sir. NOTHING beats facebook.

:laugh: jk

Welcome. I'm from San Antonio!
  • Gogo
    Gogo Posts: 9,942 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • greeneyes12273
    Options
    Welcome! You will find tons of inspiration & support here. Good luck!:smile:
  • m2kjenn
    m2kjenn Posts: 1,671 Member
    Options
    Welcome - This is a great site for support. Really keeps me focused and motivated to read about everyone else's struggles and successes.
  • kelfeene
    Options
    Thanks Girls! Wow, this is a quick response network!

Ok, Facebook is awesome, just this is more purposeful, i suppose is what I should have said.
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    hola! :drinker:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever!!! You will love this site if you don't already. I love this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, easy to use, and everyone is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • Shelley130
    Options
    Hello and Welcome!!

I've been with this site for 6 weeks and love it! I have never counted cals before but so far I have been pretty successful (20lbs in 6wks... not bad :)

I looked at your profile, congrats on losing 70lbs!! I'm sure this is just what you need to take off the last 20. Good Luck :smile:
  • kelfeene
    Options
    Wow.. this is better than MYSPACE!~ Plus it is a weight loss tool! I already have a new friend!

I am digging this!

Yall are very encouraging... Thank you!
  • KimberlyKurtz
    Options
    welcome! So what's this years outfit for halloween going to be?? :smile:
  • kelfeene
    Options
    Honestly, I wanted to do some shirtless GLADIATOR>.... not sure my weight loss/training goals will provide me with the 6pack I am wanting for that...

We will see :)

How about you?
  • LadyV
    LadyV Posts: 21
    Options
    Welcome Michael from Houston!

(I cheat and log my stuff at work too. . .shhhhh. . .don't tell anyone!)
  • kelfeene
    Options
    Lady V.. it is our Secret!
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    Hey Michael ... welcome to MFP. I agree ... this is the best site ever ... but if it weren't for Facebook I would have no idea what's going on with my family ... can you say disfunctional? Oh well ... glad you're here.

lol3.gif
  • kelfeene
    Options
    Thanks

Yall are pretty darn cool!
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    Hey Michael ... welcome to MFP. I agree ... this is the best site ever ... but if it weren't for Facebook I would have no idea what's going on with my family ... can you say disfunctional? Oh well ... glad you're here.

It's a little scary that I know more about what is going on with my friends from Facebook than from actually talking to them. :huh: :laugh: