Who has pets?

Options
z149189
z149189 Posts: 57
We have a gigantic (20 pound) cat, who is a big spoiled baby. We love her to pieces though. As a pet owner and animal lover, I'm curious about other MFP users' animal friends.

Replies

• jennakrysteen
    Options
    I have a cat who scratches at the door to get in like a dog and a big ole Lab who thinks he is human! Big sissy is what he is!
  • Medea81
    Medea81 Posts: 69
    Options
    I have 2 rescued Great Danes, a 2 year old black girl, about 105 lbs, and a 1 year old fawn boy about 115 lbs.
    I also have 2 Maine Coons, 1 boy and 1 girl, littermates, 3 years old. 1 Maine Coon/Persian rescue girl, 5 years old, and 1 old lady calico 13 years old.
    I also train dogs and compete in obedience with my danes.
  • nmb1983
    nmb1983 Posts: 34
    Options
    I have 2 cats! 'Charlie' is 17 pounds and is a PITA... he's a year old and is very jealous of my new baby...he's peed in the carseat twice... I told him "one more time...if you pee or poop anywhere that's not your litter box and you're going outside"
    Then there's 'Lucy'...she's a sweetheart, but she won't do anything without Charlie... I swear! I've never seen 2 cats eat/drink from the same bowl (at the same time) in my whole life, but she'll only eat if Charlie's eating... so weird!
  • LatinaButterfly
    LatinaButterfly Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    <<<
    Lives on a Hobby Farm! We have cats, dogs, goats and a horse. :)
  • cmeade20
    cmeade20 Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    I have a very chubby pekepoo named Nugget, a goofy little toy poodle named Gigi, a very sweet black cat named Robin, a little black and white kitten named Fiona (who is totally insane) and 2 rabbits Demetri and Willow.
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    We have 3 cats. Black Cat who kicked a foxes *kitten* and lived to tell about it, he is 11 years old. Stripes who is a fantastic mouser and birder, she likes to catch bats in her spare time. And Spooky who is a bulimic cat who goes outside then comes in gorges herself till she pukes.
    My shadow dog Grunt who is a pitty we like to tease and tell people he is purple. He is 5 years old now and will hardly let me out of his sight.
  • Melanie_RS
    Melanie_RS Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I have two poodles and two bearded dragons...and the bearded dragons are the absolute LOVES of my life. don't get me wrong, my poodles are spoiled little stinkers, but I'd give a limb for my lizards! xoxox they make the best pets EVER!!! My dogs are lucky I had them first or I can honestly say I would've stopped having pets after the dragons stole my heart!
  • Hezzietiger1
    Hezzietiger1 Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    I have a rescue shih tsu mix named Rosie Posie. She's almost 2 years old and still very puppy. She hates men and forgets who her friends are everyday.. so she's kind of the neighborhood bully. But once she gets to know someone.. she's a lover. And nothing is cuter than she is when she's super excited.. her entire butt shakes. ADORABLE :)
  • GaglianiGirl
    Options
    nmb, I feel for you. We had to get rid of our cat after my son was born bc he pissed all over all of his stuff on a daily basis. He had never done that before, but it really got out of hand.

We now have a Guinea Pig, Hattie!
  • JoolieW68
    JoolieW68 Posts: 1,879 Member
    Options
    We have a rescue cat who thinks he's a dog. Our vet thinks he is part Savannah. You can see a pic of him on my treadmill in my profile pics. Love him to pieces.
  • freya0727
    freya0727 Posts: 1
    Options
    i have a poodle that acts like a baby! and my sister that i live with has 4 very loud chihuahuas hahah
  • clydethecat
    clydethecat Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    i have sadie dog, shes 12 and a huge black lab. then came baby kitty, shes 5, she is poly dactyl so she has 7toes on one hand and 8 on the other and he back paws both have five, shes the smartest cat i've every had... then there is clyde the cat, we rescued him from the aspca, hes a tuxedo, very sweet.. and the newest is persie, he found us.. his first home people moved and they just left him outside. hes the cutest little black cat... my sweet fur babies :)
  • jadedzen
    jadedzen Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    i own a 15 lb poodle who does dog agility. she's such a clown and loves to be center of attention
  • donovanart
    donovanart Posts: 55
    Options
    I have a female cat, Mochi, and a male hedgehog, Nappa. They're my babies <3 N they love each other too!! I was worried about having such different pets but they really get along, Mochi even climbs into Nappas cage and cuddles with him haha :)
  • bdubois63
    bdubois63 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    13 yr old cat Rosie (Rosetta Davenport when she is in trouble)...12 year old Cat (who cannot meow or jump) he is special ;)...Buster, 2 stinkpot turtles Shrek and Donnnkay,an african love parrot named Rhino Speedo Jockstrap or stupid bird or just bird depending on who is talking to him......and a grandbunny Wilson, who is in and out with our college daughter... thats all for right now......
  • SARgirl
    SARgirl Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    We have 2 dogs and 3 cats! Doogan is a German shepherd and thinks he's a lap dog and Zoe is a Border Collie and loves to play frisbee! My husband and I do search and rescue with them so they keep us pretty busy! Our cats are Bob (Maine Coon), Louie (white and orange tabby) and Cinder (black). Cinder is special because my husband (who is a firefighter) saved him from a fire and we ended up adopting him (his owners had died in the fire). He had some pretty extensive burns but is doing great now and other than the tips of his ears you would never know he had gone through that. He is super cuddly and he and Louie have become pals!
  • catshark209
    catshark209 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    I have a chihuahua and a siamese cat. Yeah I got issues.
    :laugh: :laugh:
  • DisneyAddictRW
    DisneyAddictRW Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    (2) 12" Oscar in a 55 gal tank
    (8) Koi Fish in a 90 gal tank
    (8) small African fish in a 30 gal tank
    (3) Maine coon and one is 42" long Mowgli, Darby, Pixie
    (1) French bulldog Molly

All named after a Disney character
    My house is like a zoo!
  • findfan4ever
    findfan4ever Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Mini Schnauzer (white) - Gracie
    Mini Dachshund (brown grey mix) - Rudy
  • AMYJK7110
    AMYJK7110 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    <
    French Bulldog, Duncan. We also have an American Staffordshire Terrier, Mae, she's an old gal (11) a bearded dragon, Cooper and our college sons' turtle, Kurt, who we've been trying to get him to take back to school with him!