A question I can't ask anyone else/well endowed running?

Options
I have tried running many times.....I hate it! That is a bit of an understatement, but I really want to like it. That said, the worst part for me has to do with support issues. So if this is something you have personal experience would you please help me. Suggestions?

Thanks!

Replies

• mollyonamission
    mollyonamission Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Make sure to have a well fitting sports bra I also wear a running tank too
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    I have tried running many times.....I hate it! That is a bit of an understatement, but I really want to like it. That said, the worst part for me has to do with support issues. So if this is something you have personal experience would you please help me. Suggestions?

Thanks!

There are some really good support sports bras- look for ones designed for cup size instead of just S/M/L sizing, and look for ones for "high intensity" sports. That being said, I'm a fan of the old-school double bra. I wear a regular (old- not my good new ones!) underwire bra underneath a compression sports bra. Keeps me snugly in place! My mom instilled in me a paranoia about sagging breasts, so I wear bras 24/7 and try to never bounce. This gets me through 30+ miles a week. :happy: