I'm new here and want friends!!

Options
Hi! My name is Carrie.

I'm 20 years old.
5'6"
137 lbs.

My starting weight was 150 and I really want to be at 130 but I've been bad at eating well. I'll have a few days of super good eating, followed by total binge days where I eat everything in sight. I am really good with exercise (and am doing Insanity) so I've been maintaining.

I'm going to try to stick with My Fitness Pal and track everything! It says I need 1200 net calls a day. Even though I don't have a ton of weight to lose, I'd love to have MFP "friends" on here, I neeeeeeed motivation! I had so much motivation when I started my weight loss journey in January of this year and I don't know where it all went!

Replies

• jc86
    jc86 Posts: 151
    Options
    Hey! We are the same height and I'm aiming for 1200 per day as well. I'm 130 (started at 137ish) and looking to get to 115. ill add you. feel free to accept or decline !
  • StephStepByStep
    StephStepByStep Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I could always use more friends! Feel free to add me so we can encourage eachother through this proccess :)
  • ncwall
    ncwall Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you wish
  • LetsTryThisAgain54
    LetsTryThisAgain54 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    The more friends, the better. Add me if you'd like. :)
  • xoaria
    xoaria Posts: 9
    Options
    Hi Carrie! I'm Aria. I'm 19 and 5'5 with a little bit more weight to lose compared to you but I'd love to be friends to help support and encourage each other! :)
    Hope you don't mind if I send you a friend request! :)
  • dravenxvx
    dravenxvx Posts: 1
    Options
    New as well!!! In fact just joined about 5 Minutes ago.