I'm an Arkansas girl, 39 years old, married mom of 4....

Options
and I work full time (plus most overtime most of the time) and I just finished my college degree after having a 15+ year break and I want to get into graduate school! Whew that's a lot! :ohwell: I have fibromyalgia and other things that try to get in my way, but I'm fighting back! I've been on this weight loss/exercise journey a month now and have a long way to go! I lost 14 pounds my first month! Need positive, inspirational people to join me as I join them in their journey also! Add me if you feel the same! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• imchicbad
    imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    and I work full time (plus most overtime most of the time) and I just finished my college degree after having a 15+ year break and I want to get into graduate school! Whew that's a lot! :ohwell: I have fibromyalgia and other things that try to get in my way, but I'm fighting back! I've been on this weight loss/exercise journey a month now and have a long way to go! I lost 14 pounds my first month! Need positive, inspirational people to join me as I join them in their journey also! Add me if you feel the same! :flowerforyou:

friend me if you want, i am a mom of 3. i know that journey
  • christarmiller
    Options
    You can friend me also. I'm a mom of 4 girls and 39 year old. I have a bit of weight to go but on my way for a healthier life. Good luck!!:happy: