Im looking for a Christian Grey???

Options
124»

Replies

• seventwenty
    seventwenty Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    This thread is what's wrong with society.
    WHY would you post a topic like this..... blah.

You are what is wrong with society. People that just have to say something and cant keep their nose out of the places it doesn't belong. That being said. Why not post something like this? There are other people with other oppinins than you so if you don't like it leave it alone and go somewhere else. K thanks
    Write about something on a public forum and you have to accept that people give their opinions about it good AND bad! Why should they 'move on' if their opinion differs from yours?

If someone writes that they would love to sleep with guy for a new car then it will provoke discussion. If someone says how great the book is then someone else is entitled to say how rubbish it is.

slow-clap.gif

Also, a teenager, joking or not, who admits to wanting to trade a night for a car telling others what is wrong with society...
    lmao-tshirt.jpg
  • sgoldman328
    sgoldman328 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Fetlife.com ;)

yep.
  • Easywider
    Easywider Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Cars and money huh?

For shame.
  • seventwenty
    seventwenty Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    meh double post.
  • jessigrabenstetter
    Options
    Yep. People are the problem with society and I didn't say hat my moral compass points 100% north. I'm flawed and messed up in the head and a teenager. That makes my say no least important or no more important than anyone else's. Her decision to tell me and anyone else trying to just be chill and joke around about this being the problem with society bothers me to no end. So I decided to tell her why she is the problem with society as well because we all contribute to the problems in society. . Continuing on we could all point fingers all day as to the cause of problems in society and we would all be guilty so no one really has any right to point fingers at anyone.

And I'm not a drama queen, I'm just a highly opinionated person
  • Meadows18
    Meadows18 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I am also looking for Mr. Christian Grey. Will anyone ever live up?
  • jyuubi
    jyuubi Posts: 109
    Options
    It's not difficult to find someone abusive, controlling, interested only in sex and not love...

And if you hope you could "change" him like Ana apparently did, you're out of luck, because that doesn't happen in the real world.