A little Skim milk
and hot water for the tea!

mmmmmmmmmmm
only like 60 calories.

Replies

• jazzyjules2004
    jazzyjules2004 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Mmmm.... I love chai tea. I've been thinking of a way to make it and not spend big bucks at Starbucks or on the Boathouse Farms soy version... Thanks!:wink:
  • maddiebabe
    maddiebabe Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    oooh thanks so much for the tip. thats so exciting!!! I hate the prices at Starbucks!!!!! Thanks again. I love the chai tea lattes mmmm so yummy :)
  • KellenRae
    KellenRae Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I'm a chai tea freak, too.

A whole teaspoon of vanilla? Extract? Wow. I guess the splenda is enough to counteract the bitterness.
    How many ounces of water are you using?

Yeah, and this has got to be better for me than the Tazo concentrate I usually use.
    Thanks!
  • vanessadawn
    Options
    I've heard the concentrate in boxes is actually pretty good for calories. But tea bag is definitely better, and also I have heard Unsweetened almond breeze works really well in replace of the milk, you can use more for less calories!
  • greeneal
    Options
    I found a box of of green chai tea in the supermarket and it tastes almost the same (if you can get over the light color). I was so excited because green tea is supposed to be very beneficial for those trying to loose weight and I absolutely hate the taste! I just put it in a single cup with boiling water, a packet of splenda and a dash of skim milk. Yummy!
  • erodriquez
    Options
    Sounds good. Thank you
  • erodriquez
    Options
    I'm lactose so that's what I use almond breeze with peppermint tea...yum!