What will you reward yourself with when you reach your goal

Options
I'm really struggling these last two weeks. I'm maintaining but not losing anything :-( My diet has been pretty good but I've really slacked off on my work outs. So, when I reach my goal weight, I'd like to reward myself with something.

What should it be??

Replies

• pcbta
    pcbta Posts: 227
    Options
    well, it kinda depends on what you like...
    For me, it's clothing. better-fitting clothing. nothing feels better.
    If you can afford it, take a trip!

Cindy:heart:
  • sajar_06
    sajar_06 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Hey,
    Well, that can be anything none food. I rewarded myself with clothes that actually fit for a change. I also took a day of rest and just relaxed and enjoyed the time I had. hang in there it will happen really soon. God Bless, Brenda
  • la4et
    la4et Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    You will need clothes anyhow, so do something for yourself- spa day, manicure etc. Enjoy
  • steinbergshal
    Options
    I am going to reward myself with things that I have not been able to do easily at my heaviest. This can be as simple as going window shopping with a friend and actually being able to try stuff on, or more exciting like going to an amusement park! I have not been able to fit in most carnival rides in almost 10 years, really looking forward to this.
  • maddiebabe
    maddiebabe Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I am going to reward myself with a trip down south in february if i get where I want to be by then. I will need a big reward to keep me motivated the next few months.

you go hun! pick a reward that will mean something to you mentally, emotionally, and physically! Thats what makes the most sense!
  • leavinglasvegas
    Options
    I'm going to reward myself with a vacation. I have never had a real vacation, never been on a plane and never seen the ocean. I plan to go to Hawaii, wear a bathing suit and spend my time on the beach!
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    When I was losing and hit a motivation wall like that, I treated myself to a new workout outfit. That perked me up to get back in the gym every time.

I took a spa weekend when I hit my goal weight, but I'm a big fan of not waiting to treat yourself. :flowerforyou:
  • gabrielled
    gabrielled Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Okay, here is what I got when I hit my lowest (I've gained 9 pounds and am committed to getting that plus another 10 off!).

Maybe not for everyone, but . . . I got a backpiece tattoo. The artist is well-known worldwide and respected, and did an awesome job. I love it and wouldn't trade it for a pair of clothes, a spa day, or a vacation.

I do think Viviakay is right, though, about the gym clothes. I recently got myself some new workout clothes, and I feel renewed at the gym!
  • vraehn
    vraehn Posts: 1,008
    Options
    Perhaps a new bathing suit.