New to site

Options
This seems to be a great site! I too have to loose weight. I go up I go down! How depressing! My problem is I lead a very busy lifestyle. By busy I mean functions to attend. The functions always include food and beverages. I am having a terrible time. Being in your 50's doesn't help either. I tend to eat on the run or when stressed. I have a very busy job to boot, fair amount of travel. Generally when I get home from work I'm tired. So now on top of the weight I had to loose. I have added 25 more pounds! I am looking for motivation to stick with it. I have also checked out the Mediterranean Diet. It looks good. Anyone try it?

Replies

• zena250
    Options
    This seems to be a great site! I too have to loose weight. I go up I go down! How depressing! My problem is I lead a very busy lifestyle. By busy I mean functions to attend. The functions always include food and beverages. I am having a terrible time. Being in your 50's doesn't help either. I tend to eat on the run or when stressed. I have a very busy job to boot, fair amount of travel. Generally when I get home from work I'm tired. So now on top of the weight I had to loose. I have added 25 more pounds! I am looking for motivation to stick with it. I have also checked out the Mediterranean Diet. It looks good. Anyone try it?
  • made4worship
    made4worship Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    on those diets you have to see protein and carb intake. You dont want to much protein and not a good amount of good carbs. just remember if you have to eat out alot look for the healthy optioss, and they are bad, and most restrauants offer them. If you add alittle walking in your routine you have it made.
    Will keep you in my prayers, and dont worry you are not in this alone.
    Shannon