Motivated?

Options
I was doing so good exercising everyday eatong healthy!!! and then i always go through a little phase where i say that idc!!!and then i indulge myself in food.:mad: and then i hate myself for that and then i have to start all over!!! IK want to be thin but i just need to STOP thinking about food all the time!!!

ANY ADVICE?!?!?! PLEASE?

Replies

• nicole0177
    Options
    I was doing so good exercising everyday eatong healthy!!! and then i always go through a little phase where i say that idc!!!and then i indulge myself in food.:mad: and then i hate myself for that and then i have to start all over!!! IK want to be thin but i just need to STOP thinking about food all the time!!!

ANY ADVICE?!?!?! PLEASE?
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    You are not alone. I have been known to obsess and think about food way to often at times. The busier I stay the better. Find a hobby to keep your interests elsewhere or when you get that urge read some posts or go out to walk. We all indulge sometimes but make it an indulgence on your terms.
  • babyhippo
    Options
    Usually those moments of "I'm hungry" are just in your head and not really in your tummy.
    Find quick distractions. Go stick in a load of laundry. Pick up a book or magazine. Go for a walk. Dust the living room........whatever! Usually after about 5 minutes, I forget that I was "hungry".
  • dulceluva
    dulceluva Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    brush your teeth, maybe take a bath or a shower. I don't know why but a hot shower makes me want to crawl in bed and say goodnight :wink:
  • garimac
    garimac Posts: 174
    Options
    Well dont have bad things in your kithen to go to. At least if you go to fridge and all you can find is an apple, or yogurt or veggies or if you have to sugar free jello. Then it will not be so bad.

But you should just set your day to eat every 3 hours and still stick to your calorie intake you should be fine.