any momma's out there with well defined abs? Pics

awomaame25
awomaame25 Posts: 189 Member
Ok, so is there any mom out here who really had a pouch of a belly but has been able to workout with these home videos to get a flat tummy? Pics will be appreciated and the names of those workout videos. Did u do anything aside the these DVDs which u think helped. Thanks.

Replies

• bbbsmama
    bbbsmama Posts: 96
    I am interested as well! I am having a really hard time with my lower abs.
  • mamaclose
    mamaclose Posts: 179 Member
    I think it would depend on number of pregnancies and if they were natural births or c-sections.

I've had 3 babies and all were delivered via c-section. I've been using Jillian Michaels 6 wk 6 pack DVD, in addition to running & biking. I've got fairly decent definition in my upper and side abs, the lower ones not so much! The "pooch" is mostly gone though. I've heard that lower abs are the hardest, even for guys.

I also follow a plant based diet which I think has been beneficial for me.
  • blonde71
    blonde71 Posts: 955 Member
    I have decent abs for having 2 kids and being 40. My profile is open.

I don't workout to DVD's but I lift weights 4/week while watching my diet. It took me about 3-4 months to really start to see a difference in my abs, particularly lower abs.

Hope this helps.
  • CChandler81
    CChandler81 Posts: 100 Member

I don't workout to DVD's but I lift weights 4/week while watching my diet. It took me about 3-4 months to really start to see a difference in my abs, particularly lower abs.

Hope this helps.

Your abs are more than decent! You look great! Hoping to get there eventually.
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    I wouldn't say mine are "well defined" but they are visible. I lift weights. Compound moves. Stronglifts 5x5.
  • pebblesbuddy
    pebblesbuddy Posts: 55 Member
    ry%3D400

I think some of you have seen this in my post I made but any way here are my results. First pic is not long after I had my first child I am down about 40 lbs now.
  • awomaame25
    awomaame25 Posts: 189 Member
    thanks y'all
  • blonde71
    blonde71 Posts: 955 Member

Hope this helps.

Your abs are more than decent! You look great! Hoping to get there eventually.

Thanks so much. You definitely will!! :smile:
  • jmelyan23
    jmelyan23 Posts: 1,648 Member
    Bump
  • MsNewBooty83
    MsNewBooty83 Posts: 985 Member
    I'm interested to see the saggy stretched out skin sack bellies, like mine. Before and after pics. I'm thinking about a tummy tuck, cause I know this skin will just never tightened up....prove me wrong mamas!
  • LovelyNFit
    LovelyNFit Posts: 92 Member
    Bump
  • tabithajoyy
    tabithajoyy Posts: 680 Member
    Bump! I fear mine will never go away esp since i've always had a huge gut area my whole life anyway. Im hoping i eventually can get it flat even if i do have extra skin
  • katkrak
    katkrak Posts: 92
    Mine are getting a lot more defined than they ever were before I was pregnant. I have pics in my profile but I don't know how to post them here. I do mostly weights right now and some cardio.
  • bump because i want you all to give me motivation and hope! XD
  • JanSmelly
    JanSmelly Posts: 143 Member
    They are still a work in progress.

I have a set of twins who are 4 and a daughter who just turned 2 on the 3rd. A c/s followed by a VBAC.

abs.jpg
  • Steve_Runs
    Steve_Runs Posts: 443 Member

Hope this helps.
    i like your abs babe!
  • TheGsMama
    TheGsMama Posts: 80 Member
    Good on you for the hard work AND the VBAC ;)
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    I am still working on my lower abs, but my mommy pooch has gone down considerably and is nearly gone now :)

The videos I have done are on my profile page towards the bottom!

IMG_2915.jpg
    IMG_2951.jpg
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    <---- and there's some more in my profile.

ETA: I am not doing workout DVDs, but I do work out at home.
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 2,951 Member
    I am still working on my lower abs, but my mommy pooch has gone down considerably and is nearly gone now :)

The videos I have done are on my profile page towards the bottom!

IMG_2915.jpg
    IMG_2951.jpg
    holy hannah you have made amazing progress..... WOW you should be so proud to look that good!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!