Looking for motivators....

Audry
Audry Posts: 70 Member
edited September 20 in Motivation and Support
I'm a SAHM of 2 girls (3 & 1yrs) .... Last fall with the kick off of BIggest Loser & started working out & lost 30 pounds in 3 months....I stopped working out after that even tho I have 40 - 5- more pounds to go until I reach my goal BMI

SO...

I was wondering if anyone is just getting started on a workout routine or would like to help motivate me in my BIggest Loser Challenge....

Here are my weeklygoals:

#1 - eat ALL 3 meals everyday - not skipping breakfast is a problem for me
#2 - drink 8 glasses of water a day
#3 - exercise 3 times a day (I do Turbo Jam & LOVE it, I also have a couple of Jillians dvds that I am going to try & work in too)
#4 walk whenever I can - as I live in the country it's hard to walk the 9 miles to town with 2 kids, but we can walk the 1/4 mile to the mail box and back & when my d3yr has dance clase I can park the Tahoe & we can walk around downtown for a while why she's in class (only on Tuesdays) other days we stay home, but we can walk around our little community (equals up to 1 mile around)
#5 NOT GIVE UP - I gave up in November last year because of the holidays - I don't want to giv eup this year & backslide again!

I am going to Weigh-in ever Tuesday morning ....this morning I was @ 174 :'( I'm up 10 pounds from where I left off last November

Start 174 on Sept 15th
End 130 or less on ???

Replies

• lizzys
    lizzys Posts: 841 Member
    yes i am doing buns of steel abs :smile: plus crunches2 set of 12 four times a week with a three mile walk. than i do cardio times a week buns of steel tape and a firm tape:sad: the more muscels you build in your abs the faster you will burn calories and fat it works for me i can drop pounds like crazy with a good diet
This discussion has been closed.