Crazy Canuck Sept 16, 09

Options
Good Morning everyone!

I am weighing in the same....no change this week. Best of luck to all of you.

Go Canada GO!!!!!!

Replies

• madmama
    madmama Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Good Morning All,

I stepped on the scale this morning and 1 more pound is gone.:happy:

Good luck to everyone in the coming week, keep up the good work.:love:
  • Jay_83
    Jay_83 Posts: 446
    Options
    Hey everyone!! I'm back from Hawaii. We had a lot of fun, but I stepped on the scale and had gained a little. not a big surprise seeing that when we vacation somewhere, we tend to eat more than I would at home. I tried to stick to the salads, but I couldnt resist at least trying Hawaiian food. We did do a lot of physical activity: swimming/snorkeling in the ocean, hiked up/down a volcanic crater, walked 6km to Dog the Bounty Hunter's shop(he wasnt even there) from our hotel. So I did fight off a lot of what I was eating. lol
    Weigh In today: 140.6lbs.

I had an idea for challenges; since Biggest Loser started last night, I thought we could go along with what their challenges are each week?? I know its kinda hard to come up with a new challenge every week, and it works perfectly that BL is the day before we weigh in. So the challenge for this week is to walk/run a mile.

Hope everyone did well this week and I will have the results from last week posted in no time.
  • Jay_83
    Options
    Here are the results from last week Crazy Canucks!!!
    Congrats to TashaS for being the biggest loser!!!

TashaS 2.1lbs. 1.00%
    Sjmay 1.2lbs. 0.74%
    Cyndi 0.6lbs. 0.41%

KrystleD Maintained Weight
    Madmama Maintained Weight

Thanks for checking in Freezeframe!!

Congrats to EVERYONE for not gaining any weight last week!!!!
    Good Luck with weigh in today Canadians!!!
  • Krystled
    Options
    Well still the same 220. I don't like being so busy I don't have time to go down to the gym or work out at home. I finished my 30 day challenge with my Wii Active and I would say that I did pretty good. (4lbs lost and tone up lots) Looking forward to keeping up with that as well. The busy hockey season starts this weekend so my goal is to stay away from the "rink food" and eat before games and not at them!
    Good luck Canucks!
  • TashaS
    TashaS Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Well I went from being Biggest Loser last week to a Big Gainer this week... 213lbs, so that's up 3lbs from last week.:blushing:

I know I wasn't as active as I should've been, but I've been just so darn tired... Takes all my energy to get out of bed in the morning lately :angry:

This is a new week though... and I'm all over the BL challenge, my dog will LOVE it! A mile's not that far really... we live in the country and from our house, out and around town (on the hwy) and back is 2.2km (we've clocked it before, out of curiosity) which just happens to be a mile!! Perfect, takes the thinking out of it!
  • TashaS
    Options
    Walked my first mile tonight... Mosquito's were really bad and now I'm super itchy, but proud that I actually got out there and did it!

Dog was pretty happy too! :love:
  • thumper44
    thumper44 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    199 this week.
    Had a bad week last week and weekend consisted of TWO family reunions, so there was lots of food.. Slacked off.
    Getting back on track
  • sjmay
    sjmay Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Good Morning!

I also didn't do realy great this week, but I di lose 0.6 so I am down to 158.2. Did a run/walk this morning for 3km so I guess that I got my mile in today :smile:

Hope everyone has a great week:flowerforyou:
  • madmama
    Options
    The BL challenge is a great idea. I walked my dog for a mile and a half this morning and jogged with him for 2 miles last night. He loves it too.:heart: Good luck to everyone in completing this challenge.:glasses:
  • Jay_83
    Options
    Here are the results Canadians!!!:bigsmile:
    Congrats to Madmama for being the biggest loser of the week!!!:flowerforyou:

Madmama 1.0lbs. 0.69%
    Sjmay 0.6lbs. 0.37%

KrystleD Maintained Weight
    Cyndi Maintained Weight

tttthumper +1.0lbs. +0.5%
    Jay_83 +1.5lbs. +1.07%
    TashaS +3.1lbs. +1.46%

Lets get back on track Canucks!!! Hopefully this BL challenge will help everyone out and motivate everyone a little more than the normal challenges!!! But it looks like it has already happened. I love that everyone is on board for this!!! Good luck everyone, and keep letting me know how far you walk/run each day, I'm keeping track!!!:wink:
  • Jay_83
    Options
    I just ran 2.5 km. Looks like you guys are motivating me.:wink::bigsmile:
  • madmama
    Options
    Way to go Jay. :flowerforyou:

I find once I start running it is easy.
    It's just the getting started part.

Let's walk/run everyone, the least expensive form of exercise and you don't need a gym to do it.:happy:
  • Cyndi1
    Cyndi1 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Hey,

Has anyone done Chalene's extreme? I just started I am on day2 love it so far, I always enjoyed Tony Horton's 10 minute videos so I hope this work then every 3 month change programs. I love the biggest loser too. I fell asleep because I think it's because Fall is around the ben and it's getting darker at 8:00- feel like I should be in bed-lol Best of luck to the challenge..Oh i walk an hour a day at work too...Lost alot of weight want to make sure it's toned.
  • sjmay
    sjmay Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Everyone!

I went to a yoga class last night, so I was a little sore to do my run this morning, so I will prob go after work today. I don't know if it makes a difference but Wednesday night I also went 3 km.

Hope everyone has a great day :flowerforyou:
  • Krystled
    Options
    Well Wednesday and Thursday combined I walked 1 mile. Back on the treadmill today so I will let you know how I do on the weekend too
    Go Canucks Go
  • TashaS
    Options
    Walked 2.2km today - mile # 2!! :bigsmile: Missed Thursday's, so I'll try to make it up tomorrow and walk 2 miles...

Don't forget to stay hydrated... drink your water!! :drinker:
  • madmama
    Options
    Took the dog for a run last night and a walk this morning each being 2.5 miles long.

EVERYONE KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK:bigsmile: :drinker:
  • TashaS
    Options
    Don't think I made 2 miles yesterday... 1 for sure but I don't think I hit 2. We were in the city, snooping around stores so I can't say for sure how far I walked... but at least I walked!!

Today has been raining and yucky out :grumble: so I haven't even stepped outside yet. Maybe the rain will lighten up for a quick walk around town this evening.
  • TashaS
    Options
    Well we did make it out for a quick walk last night, probably only about 1/2 mile though - by the time the rain stopped it was dark and muddy, so we couldn't take our usual route.

Hope everyone had a great weekend!
  • Krystled
    Options
    Hope everyone had a great weekend! Not sure how many miles i might have walked this weekend but there wasn't much sitting around. Back to it tonight!
    Hope your first day at your new job goes well Jay :happy: