Get on track Group

Options
Looking for a group to help me get back in the groove of things. I was nearly -35 lbs but I added on a horrible 10 pounds.I need to get my mojo back and feel better about exercising.

Are you part of a group that you think would be helpful?
Do you know of a friend like me that needs the encouragement?

Please I really don't want to un-do all that was done for good.
Thanks you in advance!! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• fififox
    fififox Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Count me in jennipooh : ). I'm not in a group, but have spent the last week trying to get fully back on track and think that tomorrow (Monday) I will be seriously knuckling down to try to push forward again. I would be interested in checking in, chatting about topics that might help to keep on track, motivating, setting diet or exercise challenges, whatever people are interested in. I did the biggest loser challenges twice but the 2nd one didn't work for me as I had hit my plateau, but I would be interested in simple challenges like increasing fruit, veg, fibre, committing to a particular calorie burn every day for the week (starting low - maybe 240, but allowing members to choose their own level. I think that sometimes if the targets are too high it can be hard to achieve them if you are struggling.....maybe targets could be raised as time goes on? Are you interested in setting up a group if you get more takers on this thread? I know how to do it. In a group I guess members could start up any challenge they like and others could opt into the ones they would like to particupate in. Best of luck : ) F