The Final Meltdown 9.16.09

smadag1
smadag1 Posts: 1,368
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
Mornin ladies

I did awful yesterday on my cals and sodium, but after reading several posts by banks I kicked my butt and went for a run last night when I got home. It kicked my butt but I felt better after having done it.

I am back on the right track today and I am going to try with everything I have not to faulter that bad again. I put up little notes around my desk to remind me "if you keep doing what you have always done you'll keep getting what you have always gotten."

Hope yall are doing great today.:drinker:

Replies

• I did the same thing minus the run! lol
  • Good job! :flowerforyou:
  • good for you!
  • Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Way to Go:happy:
  • Ileanak
    Ileanak Posts: 343 Member
    I keep telling ya, Smadag, you are a rock star!

I am so sorry for missing my morning post,... this job has me frazzled.

Don't worry about the overage yesterday, instead revil in the accomplishments!

Any news on the iron/anemia issue?

ileana
  • smadag1
    smadag1 Posts: 1,368
    I have been taking a multivitamin and I am feeling a little better.
    I think my main issue with being tired is my DH gets up for work between 11pm-2am and I ususaly have to make sure he doesn't over sleep. I also noticed that I am tired after lunch if I eat too much so I have been watching that also.

I think weather perminting I will go for another run tonight:drinker:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    I feel your pain getting up mid way thru the night - the puppy still gets up once most nights..it wears on you for sure. If mornings are hard try Emergen-C it's a powder you mix in (very little) water - super dose of Vit C and Bs - great energy without shakes or a crash for me when I need it or when someone in the house is sick so I don't get that way too.

I didn't see the post earlier so I am really late posting - ran 3.1 miles / 5k at lunch had a time of 36:45 - fastest I've done so far...going to kick class in a few minutes...HIYA!

I've done great with calories recently - finally eating them and not going under so much. Feeling REALLY good - when I was low on net calories I was feeling a bit crappy - nauseous, tired, dizzy, wasn't going to bathroom.....all is good when I fuel this body!

Ileana-hang in there - things will get better!:smooched:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    "if you keep doing what you have always done you'll keep getting what you have always gotten."

I love that quote too! It is so true!
This discussion has been closed.