Heartrate Monitor is hurting me

Options
2»

Replies

• deadbeatsummer
    deadbeatsummer Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    you are supposed to wear it under your boobs where the bottom of your bra lies. you can also loosed it to make it more comfortable.
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    There are some sports bras you can get that can hold the HRM in a large strap underneath the bra - it's built in.

Don't ask me for details. I've just seen ads for it in cycling magazines and the like.
  • strongnotskinny121
    strongnotskinny121 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    BODYGLIDE!!!!! Saved my boobs from bra cutting into them and now my hrm has been digging into my chest and it works great for that too. Just smear it over the bottom of your boobs, you won't feel it, it is clean. Washes off easy in the shower.

I will have to get some of this. While it works wearing it lower, I have a problem with it sliding off and falling to my waist.

Thanks all!
  • strongnotskinny121
    strongnotskinny121 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    There are some sports bras you can get that can hold the HRM in a large strap underneath the bra - it's built in.

Don't ask me for details. I've just seen ads for it in cycling magazines and the like.

LOL sure...you notice this looking at ads for women's bras. ;) Just playing with ya sweetheart.