Fit this Fall!...New Group! Join!

Options

Replies

• highonlife
    Options
    Thank you for starting a group! I would love to join too.
    I started reading the book The Fat Solution and it talks about the mind, and emotional eating.

Labor day weekend I was 168 lbs. 162 now. want to be 160 by next monday.

goal of 140 then, 135

Been writing everything I eat in a journal, and making a daily goal of exercise.

Have an awesome week!
  • fiftyandfit
    fiftyandfit Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    delaina...here are my numbers for posting...hope your week is going better

CW: 175.4 Goal: 150
  • ckholmes
    Options
    I hope everyone has a great week, EAT HEALTHY, STAY MOTIVATED and STAY HYDRATED :)

kelfeene..... hydrate, would be with water not your light beer, hahahahaha jk , I know its gotta be hard footballs in play!
  • kelfeene
    kelfeene Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Yes it is! I had to break down how much difference was in a Shiner Bock Beer and a MGD 63 for Monday night football, and agreed to work it off in the gym the next day. It was worth it. :)

Hydrate..... I am good with the water, aside from 2 Coffees in the morning, I drink lots of water... doesnt beer have water in it?
  • Delaina1
    Delaina1 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    OK... Keep up the good work this week! We will have our next way in this Friday!
  • Dive_Girl
    Dive_Girl Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    OK... Keep up the good work this week! We will have our next way in this Friday!

You know what's weird? I was over my calories yesterday by like 300 and most days I am over by about 100 or so but, I've lost more weight this week!!! I started the week at 175 and I'm at 171 as of this morning. I am eating my exorcise calories and trying to get in a run 4 days in addition to some feeble attempts at strength and core training. When I say feeble I mean, 5 sets of sit-ups, 5 sets of push-ups and that's about it. What gives?
  • FitToBeFab
    FitToBeFab Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Yes it is! I had to break down how much difference was in a Shiner Bock Beer and a MGD 63 for Monday night football, and agreed to work it off in the gym the next day. It was worth it. :)

Hydrate..... I am good with the water, aside from 2 Coffees in the morning, I drink lots of water... doesnt beer have water in it?

:drinker: I'm convinced that PBR actually IS water, so you should switch to that. Plus, it's like $1 for a six-pack.

Yes, I just butted in on your conversation. Sorry. :indifferent:
  • ckholmes
    ckholmes Posts: 123
    Options
    Oh dont worry bout buttin' in thats fine, its nice to have some good fun humor, so PBR ah never tried it, I have the issues of Allen's coffee brandy badbadbaad ............... for me! Im not a big drinker but we go out on weekends sometimes or just get togethers with friends to watch football and here come the tall datrk drinks , jello shots and food! I really sucks, I think Im just going to start staing home so Im not tempted every weekend.

Everyone's comments are always welcome Sprakit, no worries or apologies needed :wink:
  • kelfeene
    Options
    Maybe I will go to the GAME and not be able to afford the cost of more than one beer.. ? ..

I am going to do my LAST CHANCE WORKOUT tonight.. before the BIG weigh in tomorrow Morning!

I hope it pays off!
  • FitToBeFab
    Options
    Oh right we weigh in tomorrow!! I guess I shouldn't have brownies for dessert then...
  • kelfeene
    Options
    YAYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!

CURRENT WEIGHT 200 LBS!!!!!!!!!!!
  • ♥seoid♥
    Options
    I did horrible....didn't even weigh in.
  • willem
    willem Posts: 26
    Options
    Current wt: 298
  • Dive_Girl
    Options
    Lost a few and gained a few but ended the week on a happy note at 173. That was enough to motivate me to get my butt out the door and do a 40 minute run before work today!!! YAY ME!
  • fiftyandfit
    fiftyandfit Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    almost forgot to post

172.8 today:tongue:

have a great day
    Pam:flowerforyou:
  • Dive_Girl
    Options
    I did horrible....didn't even weigh in.

Dont beat yourself up, we all do it. Today is a new day, go do something good for yourself like take a walk or hit the gym. Trust me you will feel so much better after!
  • ckholmes
    ckholmes Posts: 123
    Options
    I forgot to post this morning also , I will first thing tomrow am, something about weighing in, in the morning I feel the lightest, my workout is all done tho so i do feel good today, I hope everyone has a good weekend!:flowerforyou:

Christine
  • FitToBeFab
    Options
    Lost a few and gained a few but ended the week on a happy note at 173. That was enough to motivate me to get my butt out the door and do a 40 minute run before work today!!! YAY ME!

AWESOME work on the 40 minute run! Giving you a HIGH FIVE!!

And now for my weigh in :drum roll:

CW 173!
  • constancemwj
    Options
    Great going everyone that had a good week,,,,
    Mine started out great and I was down 2lbs, on tues, and having great workouts... then everythink turned upside down,,, running here and there, late meetings and eating out because I was on the go so much, and no time to working out,,, and this morning I was right back to where I was last week,:sad: .. I;m going to start again tonight and go work out for an hour at least and maybe I'll feel better and maybe next week can be better
    CW 148 again,,,,
    GW 130, some day

Your right divegirl,, tomorrow is a new day and a new week,,,, It'll be better..It has to be

keepup the good work everyone:drinker:
  • mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options
    I'm in just checked in today, down 4 pounds from the last check in almost 2 weeks ago *check in was supposed to be this monday but I couldn't wait)