Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Red Thai Veggie/Vegan Spring Rolls 209kcal for 3!

wasveganvictoria88
wasveganvictoria88 Posts: 249 Member
Red Thai Veggie/Vegan Spring Rolls

209kcals for 3
Suitable for vegans

Ingredients

3 x spring roll wrappers (I used blue dragon)
1 carrot grated
40g frozen sweetcorn
1 tsp red thai curry paste
1/2 small onion sliced finely
1/2 tsp dark soy sauce

Method

Place curry paste in a hot frying pan and stir around a little (it has some oil in it so use it to fry other ingredients)

Add all over ingredients apart from the wrappers (of course) and fry until sweetcorn is cooked through and carrot/onion is softened.

Turn off heat. Boil kettle (fill to max with water). Get a small plate and place a kitchen paper towel on top. Place wrapper on top of towel and gently with your hand underneath pour water over wrapper with the plate at a slant over the sink. I have found this is the easiest way to soften without tearing the wrappers.

With the wrapper still on the towel, spoon a 1/3 of the mixture onto the wrapper. Fold ends over then roll into a sausage shape (there should be instructions on the pack). I use the towel to hold the wrapper as I fold over (like you would with a burrito).

Repeat with other wrappers - I use the same kitchen towel. Allow to cool in the fridge a little.

Serve with plum sauce.

Replies