Replies

• Kandyhar
    Kandyhar Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Kandyhar
    Kandyhar Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    So I just did the math based on the equations above and to lose two pounds a week, I can only eat 979.2 calories a day.

BMR= 1572
    I only burn 250 calories on Body Revolution 30 minute workout. Someone's HRM is way off if they think they are burning 400 or 800 calories in 30 minutes.
    So (1572 x 1.1) + 250 = 1979.2 AMR

1979.2 x 7 - 7000 (want to lose 2 pounds a week)= 6854.40/ 7 days per week= 979.2 calories.

Looks like I'll only be losing 1 pound a week on her program or I absolutely have to supplement her workouts with another 30 minutes of cardio, etc. 979.2 calories isn't an option. Unfortunately, I am disappointed that the 30 minutes a day won't give me the two pounds per week loss that I hoped for but thought it was too good to be true.

Maybe the workouts will get harder and I will start burning more per 30 minutes but I can't imagine it being more than 275.

If the formulas and math above is correct, I have to be way more strict sticking to 1200 calories (which I haven't been)
  • andreajp24
    andreajp24 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Subbing to this thread for future
  • tink_jess
    tink_jess Posts: 9
    Options
    I completed Body Revolution earlier this week. I originally tried to stick to the 1200 calories. I could not. I was feeling run down, had headaches, and no strength for the workouts. I upped my calories to 1300 and ate a majority of my exercise calories (as provided by my HRM). I lost 23.2 pounds on the program. I haven't totalled the inces completely but I have lost 2 pants sizes. So, I would say modify the meal plan in a way that works for you and ensures you have enough energy to perform the workouts.

Thank you for this!!! It helps!