Any other moms in their 20s?

Options
Looking for new friends, other young moms for support and motivation.
I love interacting with people on here, helps me stay focused and I'd like some friends who also understands the struggles of mommy life. (Finding time for exercise, cooking for a family, sharing meals etc)

Replies

• MrsLeyva11
    MrsLeyva11 Posts: 90
    Options
    I'm a mom! I'll be 21 in September and I would really enjoy having someone struggling with the same day to day things as I do on my friends list.. Please add me! :)
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    We're already friends, but if anyone else wants to add me, that would be cool. I just turned 29 last Monday and I've got three kids. Audrey is 3 1/2, Harrison is 2, and Vivienne is 6 months.
  • Khloe_Nicole
    Khloe_Nicole Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm 25 and I have 3 boys. Ages 5, 3, and 8mos. Feel free to add me
  • chloebarge
    chloebarge Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hey, im 19 and have a beautiful 9 month old daughter :) any other young mommys feel free to add me xxxx
  • kmontano1218
    Options
    I everyone I just turned 22 in march and i am a momma of two beautiful boys. has anyone else felt like they have lost themselves. I am really struggling with motivation especially when it comes to exercising. My family already eats healthy but getting myself to exercise is a struggle.
  • kkjmartin
    kkjmartin Posts: 3
    Options
    We're already friends I think but I'm 19 almost 20 & have a 5 month old daughter! Feel free to add me everyone :)
  • mrscapamerica
    Options
    Added you all :) Anyone who wants to talk about mommy stuff, or anything feel free to mesg me
  • kamanda85
    kamanda85 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 27 and have a 4 year old son and a 14 month old daughter. Everyone can feel free to add me!
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 25. My girl is 7 and my boy turns 4 in 2 days. Feel free to add me :)
  • Beautiful_Disaster108
    Options
    Hi :) I'm 20 and have a 9 month old daughter anybody feel free to add me!
  • lisasc22
    lisasc22 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi I'm a single mom of two also in my 20s. I am new on this site so I would love to have some friends on here.
  • TheUglyFriend
    Options
    I am 25 and a single mother and have a 3 year old son(4 in november)
  • nukeswife
    nukeswife Posts: 3
    Options
    Hey I'm 24 married and a mom to two boys ages 4 and 5 months
  • GambinoGirl
    GambinoGirl Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    You can add me. Im 23 and a mommy to one little boy.
  • crazybigchick
    Options
    I had two children before I turned 21 and 4 before the age of 23.
    So I can definitely relate to being a young mommy!
    and I am still in my 20's :)
    I think while waiting to have children has become more popular, there are still plenty of us 20 something mommies.
  • crazybigchick
    Options
    I everyone I just turned 22 in march and i am a momma of two beautiful boys. has anyone else felt like they have lost themselves. I am really struggling with motivation especially when it comes to exercising. My family already eats healthy but getting myself to exercise is a struggle.

I was there at your age! It is hard to lose your identity in a way. I gained about 70 pounds with each pregnancy, so i felt and looked like a completely different person after becoming a mom. I have a very close friend whose mom was too heavy to really play with us when we were little or even work by the time we reached high school. I just didn't want to end up so heavy that I missed out on the fun parts of being a mommy. It motivated me to make exercise a priority.

BTW as they get older and don't need you for every single little thing, you do get to have your own interest again...well sort of lol :)
  • AlayshaJ
    AlayshaJ Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    I'm 19 and have two daughters who will be 3 and 1 in August. Feel free to add me!
  • JamesterCK
    JamesterCK Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you want! Always looking for other people to help motivate me (and motivate them in return). I'm 27, married, and have a 4 year old son... I definitely understand where you're coming from.
  • mrscapamerica
    Options
    Forgot to check this again. Thanks for all the responses! Added you all.
  • simplyAmanda89
    simplyAmanda89 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    <mom mode 80% of my life since 2007. that 20% is when he's with his dad on the weekends. I turn 23 in august. feel free to add me I'm usually on everyday