A female... observation

Options
I've been so good: exercising with a bum ankle... eating properly... I average a pound a week and I'm ok with it. And then it happened: The whole "I'm-not-pregnant" thing accompanied by the usual suspects: bloating, pissiness, lack of motivation and all I want to do is EAT... I don't care what, just eat! I'd be so happy with a pound of chocolate and a can of salt. Somebody stop me!

*deep breath* Thank you, I just needed to vent.
Anybody else feeling my pain?

Replies

• AndreaMMil
    Options
    I've been so good: exercising with a bum ankle... eating properly... I average a pound a week and I'm ok with it. And then it happened: The whole "I'm-not-pregnant" thing accompanied by the usual suspects: bloating, pissiness, lack of motivation and all I want to do is EAT... I don't care what, just eat! I'd be so happy with a pound of chocolate and a can of salt. Somebody stop me!

• zenmama
    zenmama Posts: 1,000
    Options
    OMG too funny and I am so there once a month hun...IV anyone?

dd
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    :wink: :tongue: :smile:
  • dulceluva
    dulceluva Posts: 728 Member
    Options

if you were to eat the chocolate with the salt, I think that might deter you....hmmmmm lol
  • AndreaMMil
    Options

if you were to eat the chocolate with the salt, I think that might deter you....hmmmmm lol

careful.... i can justify amost anything!!
  • jaxkipi
    jaxkipi Posts: 233
    Options
    Oh lordy lordy...that's coming up for me. I was wondering the same thing.....I will be craving my cookies and candy like ever before....STOP STOP STOP.....Don't do it! (did you do it?):noway:
  • jaxkipi
    jaxkipi Posts: 233
    Options

I dunno...a chocolate covered pretzel sounds pretty good. :drinker:
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    So riding on that wagon once a month too, stupid wagon. Anyway, I have cravings for weird stuff, worse than when I was pregnant and my stomach doesn't ever seem to tell my brain that I am full so I have to plan ahead. It helps that my kids are really healthy eaters and it is easy to eliminate the junk from the cabinets, now if I could just get my husband to quit eating like a pregnant woman it would all be perfect :laugh:
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,114 Member
    Options

LOL I'm just so glad I'm not pregnant. :laugh:
  • lorelai63
    lorelai63 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I can see that getting old has its benefits. I never worry about being pregneant anymore. I am however expecting my first great grandchild! How cool is that? I do still get those days though..sorrry I dont think its all due to that omg, im not pregneant idea. I think it just natual to have those days once in ahhile. Hope I havnt bursted any bubbles here..haha
  • AndreaMMil
    Options
    Oh lordy lordy...that's coming up for me. I was wondering the same thing.....I will be craving my cookies and candy like ever before....STOP STOP STOP.....Don't do it! (did you do it?):noway:

both hands raised in the air, i backed slowly away from the chocolate....
    willpower perservered!!!!
  • bigdane321
    bigdane321 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Ladies god bless you. I am so happy I don't have to deal with that issue. It sounds very difficult. My wife struggles as well. Our joke is Aunt flo is coming for dinner and she's hungry.
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
    Ladies god bless you. I am so happy I don't have to deal with that issue. It sounds very difficult. My wife struggles as well. Our joke is Aunt flo is coming for dinner and she's hungry.

thats keeping it light! Can't piss her off with that one, at least I hope :laugh: