My Weight Loss Journey From 325lbs

Options
mgrubbe85
mgrubbe85 Posts: 41 Member
Hi everyone my name is Michele, I am 26 years old and I am on a long journey to lose over 100lbs. I found out i was borderline diabetic, i weighed in at 327lbs and my life was horrible. I never liked to get dressed, i did nothing but sit in bed and watch movies.. Well then I got a wake up call from the dr telling me Either lose the weight or you will die young, So i started a weight loss journey on here and made vblogs on youtube showing me weekly update weight in. I currently have 10 videos and I am down to 284lbs... I started this journey on April 22 2012 and at that time i had already lost 2lbs and was down to 325lbs. Here it is july 8 2012 and i am down 43lbs. Yet I still have over 100lbs more to lose I could use support from everyone on here. I love meeting new friends and sharing my journey with others. I am not on any diet pills, nor am i on any extreme diet, I just count my calories and walk and swim. So if you would like to join me on this journey together we can accomplish our goals. Thank you and look forward to recieving lots of friends requests. :)

Replies

• Santan9ful
    Santan9ful Posts: 37
    Options
    Hola! I also have over 100 pds to lose and I know how difficult it is to lose weight. However, seems like you are on the right track(Congrats on your weight loss!) I try to suround myself with positive people so I've sent you a friend request. Again CONGRATS and Keep up the good work!
  • babygotback560
    babygotback560 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    hi i wouldnt mind being ur friend... my goal weight is to lose 40 more ponds... but my fantacy weight i would need to lose 60 more...i'm on all the time moviativing friends...since i'm a stay at home mom... u can add me if u want....and keep up the good job
  • ichellebereel
    ichellebereel Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    You can add me!